The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Powered By AuraSonic
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Important note: Please consider subscribing to the three new sub-forums, 'All Things Technical,' 'Mobile & Location Rigs'...

Remoteness
replies: 1 views: 444
Remoteness 5th October 2019

1 - Pre Production: Talk to band management Band producer, if applicable Band if possible Venue people ...

Remoteness
replies: 25 views: 112,784
Remoteness 25th August 2019

Hey, In the project to broadcast/webcast live Jazz concerts, from a stereo microphone. Wondering how to deal with...

_barnee
replies: 37 views: 400
NathanBarley 49 minutes ago

I need some help here. Finally I bought a second hand Soundcraft DC 2000 and installed it last night however I discovered some...

Gaston69
replies: 19 views: 4,156
ministerpepe 1 day ago

I have a gig next month to do a live stream recital of flute and piano. I have only used an iPhone for live streaming before,...

jnorman
replies: 55 views: 1,720
2manyrocks 2 days ago

I had no idea this was the design feature which resulted in so little handling and stand noise in the Shure SM57:...

studer58
replies: 2 views: 173
norfolksoundman9 3 days ago

Deserves its own new thread. Monitoring, headphone mixes, talkback over Ravenna, two channels mic amp, DXD/DSD. YouTube

David Spearritt
replies: 1,195 views: 121,561
Ghost Rider 4 days ago

I am recording live music events in a well treated room - believe it or not - lol. It seats about 300. I scatter 4 Rode shotguns...

Heartfelt
replies: 16 views: 373
Heartfelt 5 days ago

Don't have a CM4 but it will no doubt be another Line Audio big bang for a little buck and we can count on JP Gerard to handle...

boojum
replies: 164 views: 35,359
jannej 6 days ago

Hi guys I'm looking for four channel xlr to ethercon box? Radial? Redco? Soundtools?

rmx16
replies: 2 views: 239
Remoteness 6 days ago

First post in a while here. I have done a search and have learned a few things but would like to narrow things down. Hope I am in...

ChrisFitzgerald
replies: 44 views: 12,441
ChrisFitzgerald 1 week ago

Which figure-8 mics do people use for the "side" mic in mid-side recording (or Blumlein for that matter)?

chris319
replies: 118 views: 38,679
tourtelot 1 week ago

For anyone running a Dante network, Neutrik (yes, the connector company) has released a nice little 2x2 line-level I/O box. ...

tourtelot
replies: 14 views: 451
Haigbabe 1 week ago

They explicitly ask in this survey! https://sw01.rogsurvey.de/data/sennheiser/SmallCond_Survey/en.html

bwanajim
replies: 4 views: 235
heva 1 week ago

Asking here because it seems to be where the AoIP folk hang out. Is anyone making a Dante to AVB bridge? I'd like to bring...

lukehatpadl
replies: 55 views: 17,148
bremusound 1 week ago

Well, it's finally here! The new Merging Audio Device (MAD), that supports multiple applications on both ASIO and WDM...

bwanajim
replies: 2 views: 201
tailspn 1 week ago

New iPad Pro 11”. Shot some video of music recital. Need to get the files from the iPad and onto the windows 10 pc to sync with...

jnorman
replies: 9 views: 284
panatrope 1 week ago

I have all but abandoned Pro Tools in the field; way too unreliable. I mostly use Reaper which is a much better choice...

tourtelot
replies: 4 views: 215
njrsound 1 week ago

I’ve been using the voice memo app to record snippets from a zoom U44 and it seems the voice memo app doesn’t distort when...

neve1064
replies: 0 views: 88
neve1064 1 week ago

Hi, Forgive the layman question, but approximately how much gain would you recommend for a matched pair of small diaphragm...

MattG1987
replies: 4 views: 360
didier.brest 1 week ago

Hello lovely people I hope someone can help me im literally losing sleep with this problem. I have a yamaha 03d mixer it came...

Glenn83
replies: 1 views: 294
wildplum 1 week ago

I've read through some articles about DSD recently including something from Merging and the Sadie manual. They said it is no way...

soloan
replies: 289 views: 49,039
string6theory 1 week ago

Hello all, I have a simple question, and I would greatly appreciate any simple, direct opinions. All I want to know is which...

magicrye
replies: 26 views: 6,385
cinedependent 2 weeks ago

Don't know who's seen these but they look pretty hot. If the sonics are as good as the current models and the features are better...

MichaelPatrick
replies: 1,017 views: 286,327
kings 2 weeks ago

Looks like there's a new miniature amp from Schoeps. I am DROOLING at the possibilities of this...

tuba_noise
replies: 58 views: 5,200
pentagon 2 weeks ago

I'm currently on the lookout for a mkh 416 for a web series (drama) I need to buy one soon, and I've found a few on ebay that...

TheBlueOne
replies: 42 views: 8,896
James Lehmann 2 weeks ago

Please note that the first four posts in this thread were moved from another thread. The positive posts were removed to help...

didier.brest
replies: 89 views: 21,059
didier.brest 3 weeks ago

So, what video cameras are you guys using when you are asked to provide video and audio for audition or live performance...

jnorman
replies: 236 views: 15,483
hbphotoav 3 weeks ago

Just sharing this video here, a baby grand piano in a tiny room, recorded with Rode’s TF5s. The stereo image isn’t great...

Simmosonic
replies: 60 views: 6,752
mljung 3 weeks ago

I think this is fun. The first one answer it right will win! There are 8 microphones setup. If you can tell which clip is which...

9sbean
replies: 70 views: 4,669
Dohreetoh 3 weeks ago

Hi all! As we now have all the time in the world now to tinker with our recording setups, I thought I would ask the group about a...

bwanajim
replies: 2 views: 225
JCBigler 3 weeks ago

Zoom comes out with another recording device packing a lot of channels in for a low price. Looks like this will have a street...

Tommy-boy
replies: 41 views: 18,193
Light Grenade 3 weeks ago

I'm currently facing a bit of a conundrum and hoping someone with experience in this can provide a straight answer (if one...

Dr.Newcenstein
replies: 62 views: 1,199
JCBigler 4 weeks ago

My Junger D01 is no longer locking to a signal, the sample lights flash but no other buttons are functional. I reached out to...

Klimermonk
replies: 2 views: 167
Plush 4 weeks ago

Anybody knows the diferent between the mic preamplifiers of this two rme. I can't find any information about that. Evisto

evisto
replies: 11 views: 8,460
Mats H 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I have read a lot about how great the NT1-A microphone is great for Field Recording. There are a lot of people using...

AndreiPurcarea
replies: 19 views: 1,449
gregh 4 weeks ago

Hello! I’ve been getting help from this forum, steve and others much appreciated! I’ve been recording trio stuff at my...

shimoyjk
replies: 166 views: 7,450
Remoteness 4 weeks ago

I have a burning question... it would probably be buried into oblivion down there where that topic is... So here is my...

The Listener
replies: 2,058 views: 390,450
jamesmafyew 4 weeks ago

Hello, Usually, multi-channel interfaces like a UAD Apollo or a Prism Titan are connected to a computer for recording. Are...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 223
Haigbabe 4 weeks ago

OK, it has been suggested that the OM1 mics start in a thread of their own, apart from the CM3 mic thread. Good idea. There are...

boojum
replies: 534 views: 109,737
jamesmafyew 4 weeks ago

I've been doing a lot of research for a 1RU 8-channel preamp with mixer functionality to use with my HD24XR, I'm sick of lugging...

Corran
replies: 44 views: 9,039
tourtelot 4 weeks ago

Hi there...I'm wondering if anyone might have the latest firmware updater file for the Aphex 188 mic pre? I believe it is...

Indrestudios
replies: 2 views: 149
Indrestudios 4 weeks ago

Greetings. I'm trying to get decent results from an XLR-1/8" cable into the PCM D50. I'm running from the XLR out of my...

JES
replies: 1 views: 199
jimjazzdad 4 weeks ago

I wonder if the 6 series is heading towards the door? It will be interesting to see what they come out with thy bridges the gap...

LDStudios
replies: 93 views: 8,505
IronFilm 4 weeks ago

BEHRINGER: X32 2500$,.... UHOH..

George Necola
replies: 889 views: 420,522
MediaGary 4 weeks ago

Seems to be no place to put the boom any further then right behind the conductor. Flying the mics?

DAH
replies: 5 views: 259
DAH 19th September 2020

Hi all :) I have a kinda dumb question. I am buying a new cable for my Zoom H4n pro portable recorder, and I am thinking of...

J.S.Erich
replies: 6 views: 317
J.S.Erich 19th September 2020

I have a samsung s20 with a usb-c (no headphone jack *sob*) and was wondering if there was a kind of preamp xlr-usb interface...

dirtROBOT
replies: 6 views: 335
dirtROBOT 18th September 2020

Hey all, still a newbie at recording so looking for some help. If I wanted to record two separate DI bass signals (one with...

JamesB2229
replies: 3 views: 254
JamesB2229 18th September 2020

Didn’t get any replies in another forum so thought I’d try here. So first off I’m a reel to reel newbie, so this may be a...

Joncrowell
replies: 7 views: 316
Plush 16th September 2020

Hey y’all, couldn’t really find the best thread for this post so I chose The next best, if you have a better section for me...

Joncrowell
replies: 10 views: 220
Joncrowell 14th September 2020

Hi, This is my first post so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong forum, if the gear questions are too specific, or if this is...

AndyGreen
replies: 0 views: 91
AndyGreen 12th September 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search