The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Range test with Leicozic, a very affordable IEM/Comtek/IFB system!
Old 10th July 2020
Range test with Leicozic, a very affordable IEM/Comtek/IFB system!

https://youtu.be/XLB2PO9CtsE

Just like you have video monitors on shoots for the director / clients to observe what's being shot, you need to give them an audio feed too! This is a great low cost solution.
Old 10th July 2020
Lives for gear

That looks a whole lot like a Sennheiser rig with a different name badge....
Old 10th July 2020
Lives for gear

from the web:

Quote:
Cheap Microphones, Buy Quality Consumer Electronics Directly from China Suppliers:Leicozic In Ear monitor system sr2050 iem in ear monitor wireless system 3 receiver and 1 transmitter sound studio sound monitor Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Limited Time Sale Easy Return.
looks like a rip-off...
...and hence i strongly suggest to stay clear of any copy-cats!
Old 23rd July 2020
It is not a Sennheiser clone, nowhere on the item does it try to pass itself as off with "Sennheiser" labeling.
Superficially it looks similar, yes, but I'm sure they just thought "why reinvent the wheel?" (No different to what else commonly happens elsewhere, just look at how many many car models there are out there which look superficially similar to others from other brands!)

It's just simply a bodypack with a volume knob & antenna + a half RU transmitter, a common enough basic design.

It gets the job done, I've been using them for many months, across numerous shoots without complaint.
Old 23rd July 2020
Lives for gear

i can't speak of this specific thingy but if it walks like duck and quacks like a duck...

...at least i'd be VERY sceptical: sennheiser and other well-known manufacturers confiscate tons of fcounterfeits every year:

https://www.psneurope.com/business/c...audio-products

besides potential warranty issues, i wouldn't wanna use any gear which is made this far abroad, likely under conditions i cannot subcribe to and from a company that shamelessly undermines design rights (if not patent rights)!
Old 19th August 2020
The big big big difference is that counterfeit gear you are referring to tried to pass itself off as Sennheiser/Shure/Yamaha equipment. But none of these are, they've got their own Chinese Brand Name clearly marked on them.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear