The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Free Computer Multi-track Backup App
Old 31st May 2020
Free Computer Multi-track Backup App

I just downloaded this app, found on The Deal Zone for free (minimal nags) and it looks like it is a simple, quick and painless way to record a set of multi-tracks on a MacBook.

https://shop.audified.com/products/recall

I will still use Reaper on my laptop for a backup because I can record a time-code sync track, which the ReCall app does not allow, it seems. But for free, you can't beat the price. Even less complicated than Waves Tracks Live.

D.
Old 1st June 2020
Lives for gear
Thanks Doug, it looks like a very useful 'non DAW' backup, pity that it's Mac only. The free aspect is great too...the 'no free lunch' aspect is that it reverts to $99 after the 30 day trial period...but that's long enough to get a feel for its usefulness
Old 1st June 2020
Thanks. I didn't see the "balloon" payment.

Oh well, it wasn't the right app for me anyway, so there's that.

D.

Hmm, it might actually be free for a while. I think I read that the "try free for 30 days" might have been for when it was still priced $99 to buy outright. I guess I will find out in 30 days.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear