The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking for recomindations to get the best audio in my FB live stream
Old 20th April 2020
Here for the gear

Looking for recomindations to get the best audio in my FB live stream

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good way to get good audio when I do FB live of my band. Right now we just have a PA and we are just going through the camera (phone or laptop) mic but I'm lookiing for a way to send my output directly into my phone or computer and get a better audio mix.
I have an UA apollo interface but for some reason I can't set FB to recognize it
Any recomindations?

Thanks
Old 6th June 2020
Lives for gear

We have all faced the blind alleys that pop up when we look for work arounds to compensate for gear limitations. The short answer to your question is either A&H Qu/SQ or one of the similar small desks that are designed to deliver both multiple XLR outputs and USB streams. Your real problem is the gear you have is not designed to adequately deliver the chores you need to achieve.
Hugh
Old 8th June 2020
Gear Head

Look at OBS studio software. It is kind of complicated, but allows you to use different sources—both audio and video—for your stream. It does a lot more than that too...
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear