The MP73EQ is a high-end Microphone Amplifier and Equalizer, its input stage allows you to select the perfect impedance for your
microphone. It also allows you to get the most out of tapes and other low-output microphones.
The MP73EQ has a switchable high frequency filter which allows you to cut "hum" and other useless low-noise frequency which can overshadow your sound.crophone and any sound source, the Alctron MP73EQe microphone amplifier will be your good choice!
* Frequency response: 11Hz to 77.65 kHz 3 dB. Level variation is less than 0.2%.
* Input impedance: Microphone 300 & 1,200 ohms
* Line: 10,000 ohms
* D. I .: 100,000 ohms
* Sensitivity: Microphone -80dBm to -20dBm in steps from 5dB to 0dBm of output.
* Line: -20 dBm to + 10 dBm in steps from 5 dB to 0 dBm of output.
* Output impedance: 600 ohms, balanced (impedance source 75 ohms).
* Distortion: 1 k Hz = 0.0245%
I just jumped on board and bought a Alctron MP73EQ 1073! ..I was looking for something to boost the signal of a Ampeg SVP-BSP into rosetta200 .. the ampeg output is unuseable without a micpre .. so I will chime back.. I will also compare it with -CL7602 mk1 -GR -511 -2264jr -API -ACP800 peachh
...point.. I will tell you what the clips are after a few more people guess Some of my observations of the MP73EQ, good and bad.. -knobs are tight and firm..but sometimes it feels like your rubbing on the metal?+1-1 -the variable impedance is a nice noticeable option not found on other pres especially in this price...
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?