The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Condenser Mic with K 44 Headphones

Discussions

Which Of These Mics Is Best To Record Rap/R&B Vocals

...I get? I already have a M-Audio Mobilepre USB Audio Interface and will use it with one of these mics. Akg Perception 220 Studio Projects B1 MXL V67G MXL R144 Ribbon Microphone Audio-Technica AT2035 ^ If U tried any of these mics can u give me some feedbacks? As of right now I am leaning towards the AKG Perception 220 and...

View Post

I need help!!!! With upgrading my studio

This is because you don't know what you're doing. It's not about the things you own.Not even a little bit. There's a reason why there are people in this world that can have a full time job getting paid to record and mix music. It isn't because they bought the best toys one day and all...

View Post

Noob needing gear advice wanting to enter next level

...LIST***** EXISTING (and planning to keep); DAW / Ableton. Already purchased and used for years. Mesa Boogie vTwin rackmount. Marshall Origin 20C. AKG Perception 220. Roland TD17KV (I know its not as good as a real kit but I cant have a real kit I'm in an apartment fml). THINKING OF PURCHASING; DAC / Focusrite 18i20 $500 1RU; **Although...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?