The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Rhythm Pack professional drum microphone set contains everything you need to professionally pick up a complete drum set. More than this, the microphones can be used for miking percussion, bass and guitar amps, brass, woodwind and lots of other instruments. The included microphones represent a selection of valuable tools: 1 x D112 bass drum microphone 2 x C430 for overheads 3 x D40 for toms, snare and more The D112 has earned a well-deserved reputation worldwide as the best kick drum microphone ever made. The versatility of the D40 will stand up to night-after-night onstage use. The C430 is compact with a uniquely crisp sound. This complete set comes in a protective aluminum carrying case.

Discussions

Best Drum mic kit for the $$$

this d550 440 kit is not easy to find, they are discontinnued. I have found thes: AKG RHYTHM PACK DRUM MIC SET, NEW - eBay (item 170414143823 end time Dec-07-09 13:28:34 PST) NEW AKG Drum Mic Pack D112 D40 C418 D 112 40 C 418 - eBay (item 270458923583 end time Dec-19-09 02:36:28 PST) and this last...

View Post

Expanding a home studio, need help

...have brought my attention to it. Was looking at the Red5 audio drum mic set Red5 Audio Ltd Drum Microphones and the AKG drum rhythm pack AKG DRUM RHYTHM PACK - U.K. International Cyberstore But was unsure how good they would be depending of the price. Would be willing to spend a bit on a good kick mic, was...

View Post

NEW: JPP "Groove" Kemper Pack!

I'm pleased to announce the release of one of several upcoming Kemper packs. This is our Rhythm pack, and it's geared towards heavy rock/metal rhythm and overdub work. All 4 amps were run though a 4x12 EVH cabinet, mic'd with one SM57 and one Sennheiser 421 and summed together. The Profiles: EVH 5150III 50-Watt head (tone...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?