The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

What's the weak link in my chain?

...reasoned an upgrade would be worth the money. Now tho, what do I need to upgrade? I'm using a pair of AKG D3700, an M-audio fast track pro USB and a home-made pop filter in an untreated room that gives me some problems when reproducing low end - null at around 70Hz in some positions. Don't think...

View Post

Rant: Kill the SM58

...time, I suspect SM58s were about the best you could get without going ridiculously expensive. Certainly efforts like the AKG D3700 didn't get close IMO. But that's still 30 years of people being ingrained that '58s are just the way to do things. I use my 767s and 967s in some capacity for every gig I...

View Post

Mic pair for acoustic guitar for €4-500

...baby) and I'm looking for a pair of mics to do that. Right now I have me a pair of AKG D3700 (discontinued hypercardioid dynamic for on-stage vocals) which works surprisingly well for my voice, but using them for guitar yields less than satisfying results. I'd like to get a stereo pair to make the guitar...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?