The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

AKG D202 - Philips LBB9050 similarity ?

I don't know the answer to your question, but from that photo, they look more similar to the AKG D200 than to the D202.

View Post

Help me Clip my A/D converter!

If I were you I would read the thread again. For as much as I personally avoid clipping the input stage it is beyond my comprehension why on earth you would want to "clip" the output of your converter (the DAC)

View Post

Drum tutorial part 1

...snare and try to get back pointing toward hat.. cardiods or super cardiod on rack toms my normal drum miking is akg d200 e or bk 5b on kick 633a , 414 ubls2 or 441 on snare top 57 snare bottom 421's or 98's on racks d112 on floor tom 451's on hat and overs 87's or aea ribbons...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Product Description

Incorporating the patented AKG two-way transducer system, the D 200 provides unusually smooth, wide-range frequency response coupled with an extraordinarily uniform cardioid pattern. The result is a microphone free of off-axis coloration and feedback tendencies at virtually any frequency. The D 200 is a superb, objective recording microphone. Stereo tapes made with a pair of these microphones are distinguished by faithful reproduction—both on and off axis—and by outstanding stereo separation.