The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The AKG CK92 is a high-performance small condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern. It offers exceptionally neutral presentation of a source in its ambient sound field, providing consistent results regardless of the distance between microphone and source. Due to its nondirectional pickup, it is free of proximity effect and perfect for close-up miking of instruments, as well as for ambience recording. The CK92 is part of the Blue Line Series and works exclusively with the SE300 B pre-amp module. Its robust Modulock™ bayonet coupling allows quick and easy changing of the capsules. FEATURES: Omnidirectional polar pattern for pure, pristine sound quality Robust Modulock™ bayonet design allows quick and easy changing of the capsules Self-cleaning contacts ensure reliable operation and long life

Discussions

Flat omnis?

...I can think of only four off the top of my head: - Neumann KM131 - Schoeps MK2 - The AKG CK92 capsule - Most Earthworks models Is that really it, or am I leaving a few out? I'm very curious… Feel free to add to the list! It seems to me that a true omni...

View Post

Recent large orchestra & choir gig

...II in omni+fig8 MS to fill up the central image and add some details of the strings - Pair of AKG CK92 A-B flanks for windbrass reinforcement & lower choir stall - AKG CK93+94 MS for upper choir stall - Two AT2035 for solo spot No EQ or reverb added.

View Post

Project Studio SDC Collection

...cap (fairly vintage) 1 AKG C451EB w/ CK1S cap (fairly vintage) 3 AKG C460B w/ CK1x caps 3 AKG SE300B w/ CK91 and CK92 caps 1 Audio-Technica ATM10 2 Audio-Technica ATM11R Note that while there's a bunch of AKG, there's not much capsule compatibility going on w/ these models that I know of. I have my preferences and could list them,...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?