The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

World-famous AKG condenser sound quality When it comes to premium studio-quality sound, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. The C7 microphone features a custom-tuned supercardioid condenser capsule with hand-selected components, so your voice is reproduced with pristine clarity and sparkling highs. And the C7 handles incredibly high sound pressure levels, for maximum fidelity during your loudest performances.

Discussions

Cheap vs expensive gear shootouts. What have you found?

...used or owned all of them. Tried to keep it to reasonable priced gear. I really like the u87, AKG C7, along with lots of legendary gear. But I don't think they are a MUST like maybe they were 25-30 years ago.

View Post

Next step up for vocal mics - Telefunken M80, AKG D7, Senn E935/E945 or condenser?

...like to hear the Miktek PM9 and a couple of condensers such as the Rode S1 and the new AKG C7.

View Post

Next step up for vocal mics - Telefunken M80, AKG D7, Senn E935/E945 or condenser?

Somebody came into our venue with a PM9 and we compared it to the MD431ii that I had up already. They were very comparable. The Sennheiser had more cut to it -- would probably work better with a rock band (Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters uses it). I would use a PM9...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?