The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The C451 B is a reference small-diaphragm condenser microphone. With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise pre-amp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions. Selected from thousands of individual microphones, both microphones of the matched pair show a maximum variance of 1 dB at the frequency response and have identical sensitivity.

Discussions

Choosing equipment for new studio

...SL MKII SHURE BETA52A AUDIX D6 SHURE SM57 LC SHURE SM57 LC AKG C 451 B SHURE SM57 LC SHURE SM57 LC SHURE SM57 LC SENNHEISER MD421U-2 SENNHEISER MD421U-2 SENNHEISER MD421U-2 AKG C 451 B stereo set Neumann KM184 Stereo Set Shure SM7B AKG C414 XLII Neumann U87 AI MT SHURE SM58 LC SHURE SM58 LC SHURE SM58 LC Presonus Monitor Station Thon Studio Production Desk SENNHEISER HD-380 PRO SENNHEISER HD-380 PRO SENNHEISER HD-380 PRO SENNHEISER HD-380 PRO SENNHEISER HD-380...

View Post

Partnership or 50 000 budget for studio

...- I want a tube mic like a neumann u47 clone for vocals and maybe was thinking of getting AKG C451B stereo pair mics) this will allow me to record my music and still invest some money into a business albeit a smallish one because YES I am very tired of web design and although...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides