The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Large Diaphragm studio condenser vocal mic

Discussions

Welcome to the Sweetwater Mic Shootout Forum

We actually did a "web presentation mode" shootout here (I kid you not!), comparing alternatives before deciding on 320K MP3s. Other web-friendly file formats clouded and diminished the differences. It truly is amazing how much difference you can hear between the mics in these short MP3-encoded snippets. But for the real comparison, listening to the...

View Post

Schoeps on vocals?

...time. but from my impressions so far i really like the overall sound, it's seems not as spitty as my akg c414 xlII but maybe still to sensitive when it comes to sibilance and mouth clicks .... i need to try different mic placements in the studio ..... from...

View Post

Tracking live drums

...the kick - api 3124+ Snare - Beyerdynamic M 201 TG - api 3124+ Toms - md 421 - api 3124+ Overheads - akg c414 xl ii (spaced pair) - ams neve 1073 dpa The drums are a tama star classic bubinga kit. I'm getting good results with this setup. But I feel like I'm lacking somewhere...my snare just...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides