The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Updated version of the SDC microphone C1000. Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power Voltage 9 to 52 V Current 3 mA Bass cut and -10 dB switchable Presence boost adapter Unique polar pattern converter (cardioid, hyper cardioid) Audio frequency bandwidth 50 to 20000 Hz Equivalent noise level 21 dB-A Sensitivity 6 mV/Pa Signal to Noise 73 dB-A Preattenuation Pad 10 dB Bass cut filter 80 Hz Electrical impedance 200 Ohms Recommended load impedance 2000 Ohms Length 229 mm Height 34 mm Diameter 34 mm Net Weight 320 g

Discussions

c1000 there must be something its good on?

I have been given a c1000 and i remember hating them with a passion but i haven't used one in years. Am i being harsh? Has anyone found something its good at?

View Post

One thing that having ‘High End’ gear has taught me…

...just throw a U47 on the acoustic guitar and call it a day. I had to use a c1000s and move it around to different rooms and try odd things like bathrooms and kitchens. Once I got really good mics, I thought I wouldn’t have to work as hard. While that was true in...

View Post

Shure Sm81 Volume

...to suggest all is correct. I just tried an old Tascam interface I have with a pencil style mic (AKG C1000) that has about the same sensitivity as the SM81 (5.6mv/Pa). The Tascam interface also has close to the same gain capability on the mic input as your Saffire. I strummed an acoustic guitar...

View Post