The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

MPC2500 has set the industry benchmark for beat production. It features a 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM and extensive editing capabilities. Designed for professional music-production environments as well as DJs and other live performers, MPC2500 features a time-tested drum-pad surface, twin on-board effects processors, four Q-Link controllers for real-time control, 10 analog outputs, and a S/PDIF digital output. MPC2500 sports a 100,000-note, 64-track sequencer that can be assigned to four different MIDI outputs for a total of 64 independently addressable MIDI channels. Internal sounds reside in flash memory and can easily be swapped out via Compact Flash cards, an optional hard drive, or an optional CD-ROM drive. A CF card with preloaded sounds is included to get you started.

Discussions

Does anyone think the RYTM sucks?

...not available, and if it is, the path is to do the same operation again and watch the screen. The MPC 2500 has an undo button lit red when undo is available... Then take a look at the lights showing which bank you're in: while in bank B the 2 lights that are lit are...

View Post

New scores of Syntza

...Roland JV-1080, Zoom 9010, Yamaha SPX-990, Digitech Studio Quad V2, Yamaha SPX-2000, DBX DDP, and Roland SRV-2000. Sequencer by Akai MPC-2500. Recorded by REAPER software. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17PHFoFz8U

View Post

Akai should reissue some classic MPCs.

I love my mpc 2500 with jjos. It works. When Akai re-issues, thanks to this excellent thread, i hope they will add a resampling feature as well as a growl knob. Then the circle can be completed. abduction

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?