The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

MAX49 from Akai Professional places revolutionary MIDI and CV control at your fingertips. With an intuitive layout and included Ableton Live Lite, AkaiConnect, and Ignite software, MAX49 offers instant, powerful creative capabilities. From its 49 semi-weighted keys and 12 real MPC pads, to its groundbreaking LED touch faders and built-in 32-note step sequencer, MAX49 combines cutting-edge Akai Pro technology with classic capability to give you an unprecedented music-making experience. Features:

• 8 backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
  • Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
  • CV and Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
  • Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST™ plugins
  • Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
  • Mackie Control® and HUI® modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
  • 49 semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch for complete musical expression
  • 12 backlit, real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
  • 4 pad banks and 4 fader banks provide a total of 80 assignable pads and faders
  • Large, centrally-positioned transport controls and rubberized pitch and modulation wheels
  • Includes Ignite™ music creation software with over 275 instrument sounds from AIR Music Technology
  • Ableton Live Lite Akai Pro Edition software included

Discussions

Namm 2012 New Stuff, Your Thoughts?

...point is back at $999 :amaze: Thay also got some new things happening. NAMM 2012 akai mpc booth part 2 Tf1LEcyi4i0&feature=uploademail NAMM 2012 akai max 49 heh zVLEGLPCfPk&feature=uploademail oUBNougUnGQ&feature=uploademail NAMM 2012 Nektar Reason controller heppy cellfone ECKdDZwat6E&feature=uploademail NAMM 2012 Arturia Mini Brute Analog Synth gQBc8tNN-7w&feature=uploademail NAMM 2012: TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Vocal Pedal Ny8aJigISa0 NAMM 2012: Nord Drum photos and info released - MusicRadar.com U_ZNCoaWsfA&feature=related Thanks Saint Joe my...

View Post

Yamaha MODX

Nonsense! My £750 Deepmind 12 has aftertouch, as does my £330 AKAI Max49 and my £100 arturia keystep... This is purely a marketing decision by Yamaha, nothing else.

View Post

New Novation Remote Sl MK3

Yeah, if I remember correctly* that was due to Glen Darcey who went on to work at Arturia. Six years isn't much, the MiniBrute and volcas came out roughly at the same time. The analog boom, when it went mainstream, was just starting. The Euro boom was a few years after. The AKAI Max were...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides