The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

NC-17 is a universal binary Audio Unit plugin that takes the lead in the new breed of loudenator plugins. the sound can’t just get disassociative, when it goes for stupid loud you have to both get the bass and also lock onto the lead vocal with ruthless clarity. It’s better to sound a little dirty than to sound a little dissipated.

Discussions

Available Now: Airwindows NC-17 Obscenely Loudenator (srsly)

...in the full demo collection) Installing and registering the demo should not pose problems- put it in Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components. If you buy NC-17, which is available now (I tested it twice to be absolutely sure), take the demo out and replace it with the real thing. That's all. The demo shows up in Logic as 'NC-17'...

View Post

Airwindows NC-17: AU, Mac and PC VST

0yXTtwmlumQ TL;DW: Dirty loud! NC-17 This one needs little introduction, but it's been a Mac-only secret so I will introduce it anyhow cooge NC-17 was designed as the loudenator-killer. It uses the same technology as ADClip's energy redistribution stuff, but on a soft-clipper, and instead of just feeding the energy back in, it uses it to modulate a...

View Post

So what happened to Slate FG-X?

Thanks! I’ll listen soon! Can you screenshot the settings of the Fab? Steven

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?