The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Chandler Limited TG Microphone Announced Consoles
Old 21 hours ago
Gear Head

Looking forward to hearing samples. Hopefully we'll hear the same source recorded in all the different applicable eq positions, as opposed to just one for each.
Old 21 hours ago
Gear Addict

I know they make great gear. (I've owned a bunch of it). I know its well built. I know it sounds great.
But when I look at that (very prominent) logo all I think of is this:

I also associate the pad and highpass switches with DIY mods and circuit benders.

Don't get me wrong -> I understand that High End audio manufacturing is a cost vs performance game.
if I was strapped on the mic front and I needed something to work, I'd pick the ugly mic with the good sound every time.

But, when I buy a high end microphone, I am generally looking to buy something timeless and neither of those aspects scream timeless to me, where the rest of the form factor of the mic screams "stick me up next to the classics, I'm made to last forever"

Last edited by africantigercow; 20 hours ago at 07:05 PM..
Old 21 hours ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by africantigercow View Post
I know they make great gear. (I've owned a bunch of it). I know its well built. I know it sounds great.
But when I look at that logo all I think of is this:

Agreed. I’m not a fan of the logo either.
Old 18 hours ago
Gear Head

On the REDD, the flames are all white, which wasn't as "Flavor-town" as this one.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search