The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Advanced Audio CM47 fet presents a remarkably full, very clean and well-defined sound that is perfectly suited to recording close vocals or instruments in the studio, as well as to live and dialogue applications. The CM47 fet is a large-diaphragm cardiod/omni-only condenser microphone based on the famous Neumann U-47 fet design. It features a capsule with dual 5-micron diaphragms and a Class A amplifier coupled into a transformer-balanced output. It also features a de-emphasis circuit that reduces sibilance. Specifications: 32mm 5-micron dual-diaphragm capsule Omni and cardioid pickup patterns, switched from the body Class A fet/discrete transformer-coupled circuit -10dB pad switched from rear body Frequency response: 25Hz to 20kHz Distortion: 0.5% @ 125dB Impedance: <200 ohms Noise: -17dB (A-weighted) Now offered with a heavy duty shock mount 48V requirement Aluminum road case

Discussions

Advanced audio microphones, what's the word?

I bought the CM47 tube from Dave... He's a great guy and I'm very happy with my buy. A friend bought 2 CM47 Fet from him and they are also great.

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

So I own a AA CM47 FET, a Stellar CM-6 and a 3U Warbler IV and I am just happy that these great tools are available and affordable for those of use on a budget. I think the education that this thread has provided and the knowledge that the posters have is invaluable...

View Post

How to record guitar in my garage.

...about this. Thanks. I'm using a Marshall DSL 40C (100W) and recording with a 57. I also have a advanced audio CM47 FET which is what I recorded that song with actually.

View Post