The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Advanced Audio CM47 fet presents a remarkably full, very clean and well-defined sound that is perfectly suited to recording close vocals or instruments in the studio, as well as to live and dialogue applications. The CM47 fet is a large-diaphragm cardiod/omni-only condenser microphone based on the famous Neumann U-47 fet design. It features a capsule with dual 5-micron diaphragms and a Class A amplifier coupled into a transformer-balanced output. It also features a de-emphasis circuit that reduces sibilance. Specifications: 32mm 5-micron dual-diaphragm capsule Omni and cardioid pickup patterns, switched from the body Class A fet/discrete transformer-coupled circuit -10dB pad switched from rear body Frequency response: 25Hz to 20kHz Distortion: 0.5% @ 125dB Impedance: <200 ohms Noise: -17dB (A-weighted) Now offered with a heavy duty shock mount 48V requirement Aluminum road case

Discussions

Advanced audio microphones, what's the word?

I bought the CM47 tube from Dave... He's a great guy and I'm very happy with my buy. A friend bought 2 CM47 Fet from him and they are also great.

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

So I own a AA CM47 FET, a Stellar CM-6 and a 3U Warbler IV and I am just happy that these great tools are available and affordable for those of use on a budget. I think the education that this thread has provided and the knowledge that the posters have is invaluable...

View Post