The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Record, edit, and create audio content with Adobe Audition's comprehensive toolset, including waveform, spectral display, and multitrack. This powerful sound editing program is designed to accelerate audio and video production workflows and deliver the highest standards for audio quality.

Discussions

Post your Low End Mixes (Official - other threads will be removed!)

...resolv 60a's Nady drum mics cad over heads 57 on guitar / snare / vocals akg c3000b on bass cab. recorded in adobe audition 3.0 stock plugs and free ones from fish filets.

View Post

24 bit/96khz vs 24 bit/192khz

...the 90 kHz range can be captured with a 192 kHz sampling rate. Here is a square wave generated in Adobe Audition, fundamental 3 kHz, at a sampling rate of 192 kHz. You can see the harmonics go all the way to the top, above 90 kHz. Here is the same square wave at a...

View Post

DAW with the best Virtual Instrument capability

...instruments with only his laptop on the move and compile them to a song as well I also use Adobe Audition too which i use to master and post edit my songs (i mean if i happen to complete them :P) Also i need to check sonar i havent tried it before and was...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?