The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

ADK SC-1 Wide Cardioid Pencil Condenser Microphone A small pencil condenser, the SC-1 provides a fixed cardioid (characterized by the vendor as “wide cardioid”) pickup pattern. Available configurations: SC-1 DLX - Microphone / Mic Clip / Vinyl Pouch / in Box SC-1 PRO - Microphone / Mic Clip / Vinyl Pouch / in Small Aluminum Flight Case The ADK SC-1 is also known as: SC1.

Discussions

SC-1 Mic Preamp Kit

...Proven and tested by 1st time kit builder newbies! :) The printed schematic is also included in the kit. http://www.fivefish.net/diy/sc1/pdf/SC1Assembly.pdf So what does it sound like: Clean, crystal clear, very low noise, quiet, high transient, high-gain, high quality, "miles and miles of gain", "wow!".... These are the feedback I'm getting from the first batch...

View Post

DIYRE new 500 series mic pre.

I think I read on another forum that Jim likes the SSM2019 over the THAT 1512. Jim--care to comment on what your findings were? I haven't mentioned this anywhere yet, but I actually have some new Colour modules in the works, one of which will pair up quite nicely with the new CP5. cooge Brad

View Post

Odroid/Linux Recording

Interesting. Do you just use any external USB interface? I see that you have a 25 track count (if I got that right). And what plugins do you use to mix? I see that you've used SC1 and a triple band parametric, I've tried using some plugins but I've incurred in some instability.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?