The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The ADK S-7 has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with a “linear” response. It means that when you use the S-7 you will get a life-like, detailed, transient rich sound. The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and the two-way pad enables this microphone to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. The S-7 is a solid, reliable “High-SPL” Studio Microphone that can also be used “Live”.

Discussions

Best Mic Under 2 Grand

What mics are the ADK s7 similar to? I can't get one for testing in my local area but was contemplating on getting one because of your recommendations. hooppie

View Post

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

...need to check it out on my TB12. I'll throw up a comparison between my warbler 6, at4050, Oktava 319, adk s7, and an sm58 later on for people to get an idea of those comparisons if they would like them. Also, I can do a lot of different styles over a broad...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?