The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Custom Shop Cremona 251-T

ADK Microphones Custom Shop Cremona 251-T
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

Condenser microphone based on a unique FET circuit that saturates gradually unlike most condenser microphones which tend to clip abruptly. Features a selectable Cardioid, Figure-8, and Omni pickup pattern.

Discussions

Can any microphone really be worth $20k

...the mergers, and corporate ownership changes and 'rights to the logo' things? The company Telefunken USA makes the ELA M 251T and it sells for 'only' $10,000. It has the badge. But it's "new". It's not exact exact. The more extreme their efforts to make it exact, the higher...

View Post

Horch rmj2 mark 2?

I don't know if you're just using descriptive language, but this is a very odd statement to me. How in the world would a platinum coating on a capsule cause a 'metallic' sound??? And if it did, wouldn't the entire frequency range sound 'metallic'? And what about the metal grille and metal body...

View Post

Telefunken ELAM 251 E vs ELAM 251 T

Hey fellas, Merry Christmas to you all! Has anyone compared the 251E with 251T ? I just got the 251T instead of the 251E by a mistake, so I'm kinda curious if I should go for an exchange or keep it. What are the main sonic differences between these two? I did some research on my own...

View Post