The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The ADK A6 has been designed to be reliable and robust with a relatively “neutral” sound coloration. This means that you can use the A6 on almost anything and get a great sound. The dynamic range was set to allow for moderately heavy sound pressure levels but keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. The ADK A6 is a reliable, “all rounder” Studio Microphone which can be also used “Live”.ApplicationsAcoustic instruments, all vocals including voice-over work when a natural tone is desired – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Latin and ethnic, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instruments, Harmonica, Accordion, Amplified instruments, Drum kit overheads, Solo/spot recording, Reeds, Woodwinds, Hammond OrganADK A6 Specifications Polar pattern: Cardioid Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa Impedance: 200Ω S/N Ratio: 79dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted) Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4) Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 131dB Power Requirements: Phantom power 48V±4V

Discussions

SDC for Acoustic Guitar....

...mics which have greater value for recording than they do as ordnance. Two that stand out are the Oktava Mk012, ADK A6. Nice mics, both very good on acoustic guitar. Kel HM-3C might be worth a look as well. Don't know enough about it but I have heard some clips which made me want to...

View Post

iSK Starlight vs. AT 4033 vs. ADK A6

So I did side by side comparisons of the iSK Starlight with the beloved AT 4033 and an ADK A6 and am posting the audio clips. The guitar is a Martin OM16GT with TI Plectrum's that are about a year old (I know - time for some new strings). The guitar was 18 inches...

View Post

One man music production.....Let's hear the MUSIC!

...a simple 12th fret aimed at the sound hole type thing. Mic = Rode K2, Pre = Chandler TG2 Vocals = ADK A6. Cheapo, but it was given to me by a friend who tours with burt bacharach who said some big name producer gave it to her after a burt session because he said...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?