The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussions

Neumann KH310 or Focal Twin??

...was looking for an upgrade. A first quick trip to JustMusic in Munich, Germany, yielded a comparision between A7x, KH120, S1x+Sub10. Each speaker in this lineup is a step up. The A7x are a lot better than my old A7. More clarity, bass, stereo image, better cohesion. My quick advise to anyone still using the original A7:...

View Post

Seeking feedback on acoustic treatment and design

...parallel full range if I had a monitor controller I think. The KRK is temporary until I buy the Adam Sub10 MK2 which I always intended to buy, but couldn't afford to buy along with the monitors. The Sub10 has a variable crossover from 50Hz - 150Hz but Adam suggests an upper...

View Post

Ten of the Best Studio Monitors ($1,000 to $2,000)

...them several years as my main mons after years of Yamaha HS8 and until upgrading to Adam S2V (with switchable) sub10. With the sub7/8 they could be extended in the deep / low bass range - the sub7/8 subwoofer (incl. the crossover filters if used) can be enabled/disable with a standard foot switch what i've...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?