The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The A7X is ADAMs best selling nearfield monitor. It is one of the most balanced and versatile speakers currently on the market. The X-ART tweeter produces detailed, uncompressed highs and upper mids without being tiring over long listening periods. Despite its compact housing, the bass response is powerful and precise. The tweeter is driven by a 50 Watt A/B amplifier and the bass/mid-woofer by a 100 Watt PWM amplifier. This achieves a very clean and nuanced reproduction of the midrange frequencies with a seamless transition in the crossover from the 7" woofer, which operates in the range of 42 Hz to 2.5 kHz, towards the X-ART tweeter. The A7Xs ability to exactly reproduce every sonic detail no matter how small, its translucent sound image, tonal depth and stereo localization inspires music producers and explains why it is by far the most reviewed and award-winning monitor in recent years.

Discussions

APS Klasik - anyone use them?

...how the APS Klasik's sound? How do they translate and are they pleasing to listen to. I'm tired of my Adam A7X not translating and struggling all the time. They also fatigue my ears pretty fast. They are not bad sounding, but just not working for me. So it was either get some Mixcubes and...

View Post

Moog One - old HUGE thread

...through some FX). I thought I'd go through the last few vids and the SC demos again (here on prism converters, ADAM A7x and sub + some decent headphones as before) but it's just... well it sounds mostly like a buzzsaw, even when doing softer stuff. It's almost everything we've ever leveled against DSI but...

View Post

Avantone Pro Abbey

clearer mid than the Sceptre 8? damn that's impressive. i noticed you commented the Sceptres sounded scooped. that's hard to believe . maybe someone messed around with the settings on the back. Sceptres offer so much detail in the mid section that i find it hard to switch between them and both sets of...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides