The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Honey is intended for professional audio use in recording, mixing and mastering applications. This plug-in is carefully crafted from the EQ channel module and output stage of a prestigious '70s console. Honey provides four overlapping proportional-Q peaking bands. Each band has fully sweepable frequency and Gain controls and an EQ in/out switch. The low and high bands can be switched from peak to shelf mode, and also the celebrated high/low pass filters of the original console are available. Finally, to add some extra color and warmth, preamp and VCA/Output stages can be inserted in the signal path. Additional “digital only” features not present in the original hardware include input trim, Input/Output meters and a global power switch.

Discussions

PLUGIN OF THE YEAR - 2015!!! or TOP 3!!!

Tal Sampler Acustica Audio Ivory Acustica Audio Honey Honorable mention for the new Sly Fi plugins

View Post

Acustica Audio releases SAND

...of those EQs that blows you away (more of a workhorse tool than a great sweetner) I think I preferred Honey EQ still from the ACQUA range (not that I bought that either as the workflow isn't for me just now). With SAND, I don't really enjoy the main plug-in, as powerful as it may...

View Post

looking for tips/tricks on "Silky-ness" and clean Depth separation.

...friend I mentioned above that hasnt been mixed yet. Just raw vsts from Logic and a sample. Just throwing on Acustica Honey on the stereo/mixbus makes a huge difference although subtle.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?