The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

emErALd was first inspired by two classic machines from the past, both known and appreciated for their unique sound and design; from them it has inherited their quite unusual operating mode. It’s a based on a legendary EQ with 4-band Equalizer and 2 filter sections, it’s equipped with 2 preamps switchable. The schematic behind this eq is completely new, although inspired by some great classic devices from the 60s, as you can easily tell if you take a look at the GUI. The unique character is just the same, waiting to be discovered and appreciated by those who don't know it yet. Enjoy!

Discussions

Lindell TE-100

Would be nice to compare it to Acustica Emerald which is a kind of Klein and Hummel UE-1000...The UE100 is tubes, and the UE1000 solid state I think.

View Post

Ableton Live – heavy? Considering an alternative

...should not be the issue. I'm not using anything super heavy; often use an instance of Nebula MFC or Acustica Emerald. I was also getting audio dropouts with Live using my earlier computer, (17" MBP 2011 + SSD). Now, the only similarity between my old and new system is my audio interface, UAD Apollo Twin, and...

View Post

DMG Equilibrium settings

...over the IIR. But as always, it depends... Sometimes one will work better than the other. I have been using Acustica Emerald for HPF a lot more than Equilibrium lately.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?