The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

WoodBoxes is a compilation of two Cajon libraries, WoodBox a regular sized Cajon and TheBox a Bass Cajon. WoddBox has been recorded with 2 microphone positions, a stereo pair in front of the Cajon and another one facing the back. All the samples have been carefully trimmed to keep the phase alignment. TheBox was recorded only with one microphone position, but it still has all of the details required to make the library sound realistic.

Discussions

Slate Media Technology Introduces RAVEN 2.0

I'm also shocked he hasn't done it yet. Looks like an amazing product. Would be a winner if it could compete price-wise with the Avocets and Dangerous' of the monitor controller world.

View Post

Neumann U67 2018 reissue internal View

Although a wood box is not included, since the larger case will be standard issue. Neumann does produce wood boxes for U67s and U87s that can be had for roughly $130.00 new. I bought one with the black, “tube” Neumann logo for my M269c from Sweetwater.

View Post

Yorkville EM378 opinions?

...drivers and they still work well. I like the elites...the M series (before the E series) were very good. They are heavy wood boxes. If they work (sound good) and are a good deal, I'd pick them up.. however I would remove the grills and check the cones, etc as wedges are usually full of dust, sand, maybe water...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?