The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Acoustica's Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio demonstrates perfectly that DAW software doesn't have to be expensive to be powerful, flexible, or easy to use. It starts off with a user interface that's so sophisticated, you'll hardly ever notice it. You get unlimited tracks, tons of built-in processing, great virtual instruments, and much more. Version eight also adds video editing, sophisticated sequencing, and composing tools to the mix. Better still, full VST plug-in support means you can always build on to your system with third-party processors and virtual instruments.

Discussions

Mixcraft

I'm surprised this is not in conversations here. I've tried Cubase, Studio One, Traktion (ugh), Sonar and Reaper, and IMO Mixcraft beats them all (granted subjective and I agree DAWs are more alike than different, not saying it's night and day). Anyone else?

View Post

Ableton - sound quality

...the "warp" engine on, the audio should sound the same as Logic or whatever, I'm not familiar with Mixcraft 8 at all, but unless it's coloring the sound somehow, if you import another track or something, and aren't using any fx etc, they should be the same.

View Post

DAWs Pricing & Platforms

Thank you very much !!

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides