The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Reissue of the Roland TB-303 Bassline desktop synthesizer. The technician of Acidlab, Klaus Süßmuth, known for his TB-303 modifications, designed it. The synthesizer part of the Acidlab has the same structure as the Roland example. The sequencer is different, it has a 8-12 switch for 16th or 12th patterns. The length of the step pattern can be selected. There's no keyboard to select notes, instead a knob is used. After pressing play, the accent and/or glide as well as transpose can be activated per step. The sequencer doesn't change pattern at the end, so patterns can't be chained. There's a CV Gate output to drive external synths. (modulars) It can be synced using Roland DIN-Sync.

Discussions

Abstrakt Instruments Avalon Analog Bassline

Now on my watch list. Currently have the Acidlab Bassline as my go-to purchase in the future, but I'll wait to see how this turns out.

View Post

Roland TB-03

personally I don't give a f u c k if it's analog or digital or VA or ACB or yippity fekkin doodah aye technology, if it sounds good in a track who gives a toss.. ffs get a grip will you with all this analog hierarchy stuff..

View Post

What synth other than the 303 is good for acid?

that sounds like an Acidlab Bassline 1.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides