The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Push from Ableton is a USB controller for use with the company's Live software. When hooked up to a computer running the software, Push becomes in effect a recording workstation, beat creation tool and virtual instrument. With control of melody and harmony, beats, sounds, and song structure, the controller puts the fundamental elements of music making at your fingertips. Live 9 Suite from Ableton is a solid update to the company's "think different" DAW software that is particularly popular with electronic and beat making creators. Two GUI views include a traditional, vertical-track display with time moving from left to right (Arrangement View), while the Session View is a place for experimentation that provides room for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas without the constraints of the timeline. The top of the line version includes 9 instruments, 41 effects, over 3,000 sounds, along with Max for Live with its instruments and effects and further access to more devices.

Discussions

Little bit of PUSH

Are they finalized? Prices have been up since the day Push was announced but they have been changed numerous times. There was quite a debate over this at the Ableton forums. If they are accurate, then looking at $1200 for the Push with Live 9 Suite. So, just what I expected.

View Post

Little bit of PUSH

That was the upgrade path prices. I don't know if the price for Push plus Ableton 9/9 suite will change but if it does I don't think it will be by much. It should be cheaper to get elsewhere and not direct from Ableton as well.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides