The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Live 9 comes in three editions: Intro, Standard and Suite. The editions share common features, but Standard and Suite have additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects. Live 9 Suite Features Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project Group tracks VST and Audio Unit support Time signature changes Multiple automation lanes Track Freeze Automatic plug-in delay compensation MIDI remote control instant mapping MIDI output to hardware synths MIDI Clock/sync ReWire Multicore/multiprocessor support WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support Ableton Link Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks Unlimited Scenes 12 send and return tracks 256 Mono audio input channels 256 Audio outputs

Discussions

Ableton 9 + Komplete 9

Buy Ableton Live Suite and learn that first. Komplete isn't just a VST. Its a library of VSTis and effect plugins. If you are just starting out, just purchasing Live will keep you busy for quite a long time. Don't buy Live Intro.

View Post

July 2014 New Gear Thread

...feel free to give me a slap. Synton Syrinx Eventide H8000FW Fender Pawn Shop Bass VI Gibson ES-335 Studio Single Avantone MixCube Active Make Noise Erbe-Verb Ableton Live 9 Suite + Push Akai MAX25 New studio chair (Herman Miller Embody) Also bought some software (impOSCar 2, Diva, Numerology, Equilibrium+Compassion) and upgraded Komplete, Maschine, SoundToys, and Pro Audio DSP DSM. Rewiring everything now... fun! :facepalm:

View Post

Job offered. I need help setting up a system to perform live as a one man band

... I also built a dedicated desk for computer and controllers with balanced outs for easy packaging. Guitar, keyboard, stands etc Software setup Ableton Live suite because I need.... Max for Live because I need.... The device Follow Scene to control song playback automatically and from the Launchpad Song setup 7 stems for different submixes, needed because in club settings...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides