The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Live 9 comes in three editions: Intro, Standard and Suite. The editions share common features, but Standard and Suite have additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects. Live 9 Standard Features Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project Group tracks VST and Audio Unit support Time signature changes Multiple automation lanes Track Freeze Automatic plug-in delay compensation MIDI remote control instant mapping MIDI output to hardware synths MIDI Clock/sync ReWire Multicore/multiprocessor support WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support Ableton Link Unlimited Audio and MIDI tracks Unlimited Scenes 12 send and return tracks 256 Mono audio input channels 256 Audio outputs

Discussions

Apple Logic X vs Cubase 7

Thanks for your answer. I'll give it a go then... will need to install windows on my mac anyways to give it a try (as I run 10.6 here and Cubase requires 10.7). In time I will have to replace my Mac Pro with whatever runs my favorite software best.

View Post

Ableton Live Sound Quality

...of time in all versions of Live including Live 9. The last remaining area for attention is the inbuilt effects. In Live 8 and before there were many "Single precision DF1 biquads" which are EQ sections that are very efficient, but don't sound good when the cutoff frequency is low with respect to the sample...

View Post

Follow Action interaction between scenes

Provided this clip is in another track ClyphX Pro likely can do this. ClyphX for Live 8 & 9 is free, but no longer developed. Isotonik also has Follow which is follow actions for scenes. Maybe not exactly what you were looking for, but certainly something to be aware of. Did you research at maxforlive.com? I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides