The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Live 10 Standard and Suite give you unlimited tracks and scenes, more sounds, instruments and effects, and more ways than ever to make music. See what you get with Live 10 Standard and Suite.

Discussions

Safe to delete Ableton 9?

Hey guys I recently installed Ableton Live 10 Suite. To my surprise Ableton 9 is still on my computer. I want to remove it but I'm scared that it may screw up my Live 10 version. Has anyone deleted their previous version without issues confoosed

View Post

Audient Announces New Audio Interface: iD44

...i7 7700HQ processor (i think its called), 16 gigs of ram. NOT optimized for audio only. Latency, as told by Ableton Live 10 Suite. Working in 96 kHz sample rate. At buffer size 128 samples - 5,33 ms at 64 and 32 - 4,67 ms at 256 - 9,67 ms at 512 - 18,3 ms So these are perfect for...

View Post

TR-8S right channel louder

...bounce off of others for guidance/feedback. The TR-8S right channel is reading 5-6db louder than the left channel in Ableton Live 10 Suite (Windows 10). It doesn't sound louder through my monitors (definitely not 5-6db louder), but the audio track meter in Live that I've got the TR-8S right channel coming into shows louder....

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?