The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,921
Views: 9,921
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all, I've been trying to figure out how to accomplish something like this, regarding live playing,especially improvised...

zoobooboozoo
replies: 3 views: 256
Mikael B 8 minutes ago

I’m getting about 8ms of overall latency right now with samples running at 64. My main issue is that I’m using 8 mics into...

nick.
replies: 7 views: 132
Mikael B 26 minutes ago

Hey Guys, Raven with ableton anyone using one or have experience with the Raven.

Dirtycircuit
replies: 5 views: 579
JameyZ 3 hours ago

Hello, Firstly i want to apologize for my english, which is so bad so sorry for that... My configuration : laptop...

Saiamon
replies: 5 views: 221
Saiamon 14 hours ago

Hi there, I've managed to do something daft, and have no idea how I did it or how to undo it. I was trying to save the...

davidngillespie
replies: 3 views: 301
EMMST 1 day ago

hi i need to do audiodesign and the company asked for something similar to this: Dropbox - Puma Tricks LINHKRUGER.mp4 -...

boombipbass
replies: 2 views: 304
EMMST 1 day ago

Hi. As a Logic Pro user with the company presets and user presets built into a menu in the plugin interface I’m utterly...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 300
pottering 2 days ago

I'm currently setting up a new Surface Pro 6 and for some reason Live 10 won't scan the default plug-in folder. It has no...

UnicornMaster
replies: 2 views: 230
UnicornMaster 3 days ago

Hey guys, question: Im currently using Ableton Live 9. All stock plug-ins, soft synths, everything etc. Does upping the...

rallycapmusic
replies: 7 views: 457
Mikael B 5 days ago

This forum is a little slow, so let's speculate for fun. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come forth with secret...

tsrono
replies: 573 views: 63,690
Tnsl 5 days ago

Hello, I'm running Ableton Live 10 on Windows 7 and looking to record audio for a live podcast. I'll be doing the podcast live...

chefelf
replies: 0 views: 203
chefelf 1 week ago

Howdy, slutz I'm currently using Ableton 9 and I'm trying to use an aggregate device of my Behringer 404HD interface and my...

Schploink
replies: 1 views: 330
aktivomat 1 week ago

Hello everyone, Hope y'all doing great ! :cool: I had a quick question : I've got a live set of 10 songs in Ableton, each one...

dawdawg
replies: 0 views: 200
dawdawg 1 week ago

All of a sudden every audio channel I load is -15.1 dB and comes with an instance of Soundtoys Microshift. What have I done and...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 2 views: 252
Sonny Casanovas 1 week ago

Hi there, I'm using Ableton Live 10 together with the Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL. Since Presonus made the very strange decision...

mastersong
replies: 1 views: 248
pottering 1 week ago

Hi, So I Plug my HW drum synth into focusrite scarlett audio inputs. Sound is nice so far. Then i route the signal in ableton...

ak75
replies: 11 views: 411
ak75 1 week ago

Hi, currently using: 13" Macbook Pro (latest) 2018 running 10.14.4 Mojave. 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 16Gb RAM...

Willem2601
replies: 2 views: 293
Willem2601 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Mbroady 1 week ago

I'm perfectly happy with Presonus Studio One 4 Pro for digital audio editing and Reason to get good synths on the cheap. I...

CedricM
replies: 2 views: 340
Mikael B 1 week ago

Has anyone used two Akai APC40 MkII controllers with Live to control 16 tracks split across the two APCs? I currently use 2 x...

graeme_ncl
replies: 0 views: 242
graeme_ncl 2 weeks ago

hey fellows how can i automate uad plugin parameters within Ableton? right click on parameterknob in plugin doesnt work and...

rsda1980
replies: 4 views: 368
msmucr 2 weeks ago

Hello. I play several different hardware synths with a MOTU microlite USB MIDI interface and an Akai MPK261 controller. A...

weenhillage
replies: 0 views: 301
weenhillage 2 weeks ago

I'm looking for an Ableton Live 10 template for live performance. I found the ill.gates template for Live 9 and it looks...

zmill92
replies: 3 views: 448
zmill92 2 weeks ago

On Abelton 10 Suite I have Max for live, I never had this before with 9 Standard, I never even looked into what it was. I'm...

saffirepro40
replies: 8 views: 945
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

So how would I go about setting this up without any phasing, latency issues? If you want to wet/dry the processed signal do you...

ChayaFFM
replies: 4 views: 315
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

I own Live 8 Suite, I didn't use it for a few years as I was focusing on hardware workflows. Lately I've been using the...

SunnyCatStudio
replies: 8 views: 503
SunnyCatStudio 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, So I recently reset my laptop with a factory wipe and I now have Mojave, most up to date on a mid-2012 MacBook Pro. I...

Izzy1995
replies: 0 views: 235
Izzy1995 3 weeks ago

Hey guys I recently installed Ableton Live 10 Suite. To my surprise Ableton 9 is still on my computer. I want to remove it...

Synth Guru
replies: 12 views: 1,485
terrynyc065 3 weeks ago

Hey folks Anyone recommend a high end midi controller specifically for mixing in Ableton.. Motorised faders and deep plugin...

A M Kelly
replies: 11 views: 741
EMMST 3 weeks ago

I am having the problem, that I want to update a certain plugin and I don't know, how often the plugin is instantiated in my...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 7 views: 338
Fred vom Jupiter 3 weeks ago

Hello! I'm trying to use my KM Softstep Midi Controller to both arm a track and record a clip into the first slot of that...

BKLoops
replies: 0 views: 267
BKLoops 4 weeks ago

Hi! I'm dragging a clip into the first clip slot of an audio track. I want to loop a section of that clip, and I want that...

BKLoops
replies: 4 views: 334
BKLoops 4 weeks ago

Hello guys I'm trying to create a live set for live looping using MIDI (free hands looping) YouTube But I find myself...

Indigo.Prod
replies: 0 views: 287
Indigo.Prod 4 weeks ago

Free Ableton Live 10.1 update coming soon | Ableton User wavetables, new devices and workflow upgrades I've been thinking...

M32
replies: 4 views: 1,458
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

I'm using Live to run a theatre show. So, we have a heap of music/fx etc. that I trigger from within Session view. But if I'm...

bing81
replies: 24 views: 1,599
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

Hi, I've been searching for weeks to find my next laptop for music production. I use Ableton Live (9 for now, maybe 10 soon)...

breezer2005
replies: 16 views: 635
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

Hey Everyone. My goal is to play some additional backing tracks via midi foot pedal. I am trying to keep my midi assignments...

julianjames
replies: 0 views: 238
julianjames 4 weeks ago

A problem I have encountered recently is that I have numerous different sounds on a moog subsequent 37 some of which I want to...

cpjofarrell
replies: 0 views: 240
cpjofarrell 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 291
Deleted 2071f98 4 weeks ago

Hello, Looking to get either the SSL Nucelues 1 or 2 and wondering if anyone has had any experience with either and Ableton...

Luke M
replies: 0 views: 337
Luke M 4 weeks ago

Hey! I’m moving all my plugins to the cloud, and as most vsts got custom user folder options for the presets, it seems to work...

pelle skogsberg
replies: 0 views: 282
pelle skogsberg 18th March 2019

I've been looking for hours and I can't find the answer to this seemingly basic question. I have a two minute recording of a...

noisyfrog
replies: 4 views: 474
Mikael B 17th March 2019

Hey there, I am curious if the Digi 002 will work with Live 10? I kinda want to use it just for the fader control mainly. I...

Chrisssssssss
replies: 0 views: 332
Chrisssssssss 17th March 2019

There seem to be different schools. Some say that if a plug-in (one that is not emulating hardware) clips, it's fine due to...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 21 views: 745
Mikael B 13th March 2019

Hi Gearslutz I'm running a live-set with a scene-setup executed in session view: Imgur: The magic of the Internet and here's a...

samuelf
replies: 0 views: 356
samuelf 12th March 2019

Keeping it simple: I have a Novation 49Sl MK3 and a Push 2. Since I can do much of what the Sl Mk3 does on Push 2, I thought...

guictr
replies: 1 views: 531
bradh 12th March 2019

Hi, I'm with an issue when recording on Ableton. I'm working each small part at a time. So, I record a small piece of the...

Uirapuru
replies: 2 views: 565
EMMST 11th March 2019

Hello have you found any good devices for getting more control with push 2 in arrangement view? i found this...

fjksfkjasgj
replies: 5 views: 567
fjksfkjasgj 10th March 2019

I can understand why you might want this out of the way for live use, but for use in the studio, it's a royal pain to have to...

jonljacobi
replies: 6 views: 504
jonljacobi 9th March 2019

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 629 views: 27,673
Mikael B 7th March 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search