The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,215
Views: 16,215
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Very interesting video on task management.. I honestly believe task management had nothing to do with this video lol It was...

LuXx
replies: 9 views: 2,651
ck4000 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, I like to buy for live looping Sessions with Synth, Bass, Vocals, Guitar the Novation Launchkey Mk3 and the Akai...

Agi09
replies: 1 views: 87
artnerd 23 hours ago

Hi everyone :) I have Ableton Live 10 Suite, and am learning how to mix and master tracks. I was wondering, which of...

Konsider
replies: 22 views: 2,250
JackDuncan 2 days ago

Hello everyone, I'll try my best to explain however I'm not the most hardware-savvy person so excuse my ignorance. As the title...

plshelp
replies: 3 views: 400
acided 3 days ago

Vocosyn is very nice. It's very fun and interesting. https://soundcloud.com/jpro600-k/live-10-uyayayayaya-2 I would like to know...

Jpro600k
replies: 0 views: 99
Jpro600k 1 week ago

Why did Ableton Live 10 double the installer capacity? What is the reason for the increased capacity? Did Ableton Live 10 get...

Jpro600k
replies: 2 views: 163
Jpro600k 1 week ago

1) Basically, you download Visual Studio Express from here: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/express/ 2) Hook off this...

daskeladden
replies: 3 views: 2,954
claytworld 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys - some of you may have seen this - it's just been released and may be of interest if you use Live. It's called Utility...

Remote Vision
replies: 0 views: 160
Remote Vision 2 weeks ago

Lately, I've been experiencing some latency issues with Ableton when recording. Using Ableton 10.1, Focusrite Saffire Pro DSP...

Curtis.Cole
replies: 9 views: 283
Curtis.Cole 2 weeks ago

85-90 instances of kontakt on Logic vs 50-55 on Ableton with the exact same new Macbook Pro 16". Thats about 30-40% less...

kev1n28
replies: 36 views: 1,819
Maniac 7777 2 weeks ago

I have the jdxa and system 8 connected directly into my mixer they both have usb and are both recognised by ableton. My esq1 is...

broomy
replies: 1 views: 127
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Hey, so I finally installed the trial version of Ableton but I was not able to get the MIDI connection working... After a...

cunhast
replies: 1 views: 110
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Would you like to see comping implemented in Ableton Live 10? Comping basically means functions for compiling or composing a...

Mikael B
replies: 0 views: 166
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Hi, I am having a nervous breakdown here. I keep getting the error ""there was an error when closing the file ..\path...

Alexanderbig
replies: 0 views: 438
Alexanderbig 3 weeks ago

When I record midi CC automation, Ableton resets my midi CC values with each MIDI clip that is then started, resulting in, for...

buka
replies: 3 views: 123
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

problem solved: Ableton response: Naturally. Live has a so called "playthrough optimization" which disables the...

manman
replies: 29 views: 15,707
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Thinking about trying Studio One after being a Live user for 7 years. Main reasons are performance, and general issues with...

pdpd
replies: 3 views: 273
Airspeed 4 weeks ago

Having a very strange problem with Live lately. I'm currently working on some pretty heavy projects, which are usually averaging...

clc91
replies: 32 views: 4,328
kwixson 4 weeks ago

Hi, I have installed a few new plugins today and most of them show with this icon on the bottom right corner. I checked and now...

tmsn
replies: 3 views: 184
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

I want to try Live but have a couple of questions, can I buy it and run it on my laptop, and the mac in the studio with one...

fiddlestickz
replies: 68 views: 3,740
HeshamHassanein 2nd July 2020

I am having the problem, that I want to update a certain plugin and I don't know, how often the plugin is instantiated in my...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 8 views: 639
Valery_Kondakoff 30th June 2020

Hi everyone, I have this little problem. My Korg Minilogue XS is connected wo Ableton Live 10 Suite via my Steinberg UR22C....

TheOperator
replies: 3 views: 209
Mikael B 24th June 2020

Hello Every time I start automating VSTs in Ableton i get frustrated by strange values ableton shows in the automation lane. I...

miecznik88
replies: 0 views: 141
miecznik88 19th June 2020

Hi, I've made a drum loop consisting of 3 individual midi samples - 2 drums, 1 Hi-Hat. All 3 midi samples having been laid...

live895
replies: 0 views: 166
live895 19th June 2020

Hi can somebody please tell me how to get the ensoniq esq1 to communicate with Ableton 10 live. Not sure what the esq1 should be...

broomy
replies: 25 views: 747
broomy 9th June 2020

Hi all. I’d like to have all my logic sounds that I’ve made from third party plugins in Ableton. Does anyone know if...

benjiboko
replies: 1 views: 202
Mikael B 6th June 2020

Hey Guys, I'm using Ableton Live 10 and I'm trying to find a way to glide notes by drawing them in the piano roll. It's very...

Thicc
replies: 1 views: 225
Mikael B 6th June 2020

Ableton team should definitely take Session view and put it next to Arrangement view on the same page (as Logic or Bitwig did)...

poshook
replies: 0 views: 281
poshook 5th June 2020

Hello ! I've got a Elgato Stream Deck since january and i worked with love on a template for Ableton Live (at the moment it's...

mmirz
replies: 2 views: 349
mmirz 31st May 2020

I have spent most of my 30 years of synth ownership just playing and doing no writing and recording. Now that I only work part...

Jupiter4
replies: 4 views: 352
Jupiter4 30th May 2020

Hi, I'm new here :) At most of my band sessions, I've recorded both the audio and MIDI outputs from my Roland TD-4 electronic...

lizardpq
replies: 0 views: 242
lizardpq 28th May 2020

Hi, I'm pretty new to Ableton so apologies on my knowledge base. I've created a small MIDI Cymbal loop in Session view...

live895
replies: 1 views: 129
Mikael B 22nd May 2020

I have a push2 and find myself rarely using it. I struggle with the following things - if anyone can help I'd appreciate some...

orbita
replies: 1 views: 144
orbita 22nd May 2020

causes slight glitches and pops? This has only become apparent since I upgraded my interface to the Quantum 2626. I have a high...

Primativ
replies: 116 views: 2,313
Mikael B 21st May 2020

Hi everyone. I have a Beatstep pro which I'm trying to map to multiple macro controls across different channels. I want these...

dankelly
replies: 1 views: 134
Mikael B 21st May 2020

Hi! I have a Roland Tr-8s and it doesn't send Midi Data to Ableton Live. The settings in Abelton itself seem to be ok, it...

Markkk
replies: 3 views: 281
terrible.dee 20th May 2020

Sorry for asking such a noobey question but is the delay compensation fixed for Ableton 10 or are they still in the Stone...

XAXAU
replies: 11 views: 841
Mikael B 18th May 2020

Hi everyone! I have a problem with recording automation of my vsts in areangement view in Live. I can record the automation of...

Kamilc
replies: 1 views: 165
Mikael B 12th May 2020

Hi all, I'm looking for someone with Ableton Live 7. Specifically, the sample pack from Live 7. I've recently found some old...

composerken
replies: 2 views: 315
Mikael B 12th May 2020

Hi everyone! I have a problem with recording automation of my vsts in areangement view in Live. I can record the automation of...

Kamilc
replies: 0 views: 225
Kamilc 10th May 2020

I'm sizing up Ableton Live for a purchase. I still currently use Reaktor and have been for a while, but my main issue with it...

jjochems78
replies: 8 views: 1,353
Mikael B 10th May 2020

Hi everyone! I don't understand why but every time I open ableton my computer starts to heat up like crazy, fans are making...

Fedor1
replies: 19 views: 3,479
Mikael B 10th May 2020

Live 10 has just updated automatically to 10.1.13. Now everything has gone as if it is a clean install. No sample libraries, no...

Rickskii
replies: 5 views: 296
biksonije 9th May 2020

I'm looking for a good 49 - 61 key midi controller for use with Ableton. Here's what I'd like in a controller... • Build...

RayDiosity
replies: 3 views: 610
biksonije 9th May 2020

It's only with one specific project too. The only third party plug-in I have in the project is Serum but it's not activated....

connorzman
replies: 3 views: 1,853
phillus 9th May 2020

My set up- iMac 2015 quad core 17, 16gb mem, 500sdd Live 10 standard Native instruments Komplete Audio 6 mk2 Push2 I’ve...

James77
replies: 8 views: 402
James77 6th May 2020

When I press mute/solo, adjust the volume on tracks that use my external hardware synth, it doesn't respond. Is there a way to...

Matt Dairy
replies: 3 views: 194
Mikael B 6th May 2020

Please advise. Sorry for being a complete newbie but am keen to get started. i bought an Akai Miniak it doesn't have USB,...

jj okocha
replies: 1 views: 225
Mikael B 6th May 2020

Hi guys, so i have an ancient audio interface (focurite saffire 6) When using the interfaces asio driver im getting latency at...

Deanosaurus
replies: 1 views: 193
chazhurst 4th May 2020

Hello all. I’d welcome some assistance. I’m using a Roland’s vt4 in Ableton live. All working fine. But somehow when I...

Redtoday
replies: 2 views: 1,441
alexgomez 4th May 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search