The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,272
Views: 9,272
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

from the Live manual concerning Snap To Grid: This is a prime example of feature bloat getting in the way of writing...

Treebase DMX
replies: 10 views: 441
Treebase DMX 4 hours ago

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 591 views: 23,907
fanelos 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm with an issue when recording on Ableton. I'm working each small part at a time. So, I record a small piece of the...

Uirapuru
replies: 1 views: 342
fanelos 8 hours ago

Hello, I am quite new to the Ableton. I have a concert setup where I use Virtual Instruments for playing live and also at the...

Camprut
replies: 0 views: 148
Camprut 17 hours ago

Hi. When with a Monomachine I externally sync Ableton and start recording, in arrange view sometimes the recorded audio clip...

TNC
replies: 0 views: 207
TNC 1 day ago

Hi! I have a TR-909 which I occasionaly record, where I just start to mess around and end up with a long audiofile of about 5...

neoking
replies: 7 views: 322
Mikael B 1 day ago

For a long time I used only the built in devices for Ableton Live along with some Max For Live devices. Last year I took...

strange loop
replies: 3 views: 277
Synth Guru 1 day ago

I've recently "upgraded" rigs from my old faithful HD3 Accel MacPro system to a 2.3 Ghz MB Pro Retina Quad i7 w/ 16 GB...

BlakeJohnsonCSR
replies: 18 views: 2,567
Bounce 1 day ago

i want a MIDI loop to keep running, except when it comes back round i don't want the sound to retrigger as if i pressed the keys...

Acidizer
replies: 7 views: 323
Acidizer 4 days ago

I'm running Live9. It's pretty bad with sysex, as in non-existent. I've heard Live10 has better sysex support but how is that...

bad andy
replies: 5 views: 475
markusschloesser 1 week ago

I read here fairly regularly but rarely post. I thought I’d share a Max for Live device (my first actually) that I made which...

Airyck
replies: 1 views: 782
Airyck 1 week ago

Hi there, I'm pretty new to Live, so this may be a noob question. I got Live 9 late last year with the free upgrade to Live 10...

bitstream25
replies: 15 views: 2,009
dschiller 1 week ago

Imgur: The magic of the Internet So basically, i have a Komplete Kontrol S25 Midi keyboard and a Synthstrom Audible Deluge...

babylordd
replies: 1 views: 315
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hey, I have a problem I just can´t fix. I send midi from a channel to my moog and when I record the audio its ahead of...

Herbst Ed
replies: 3 views: 414
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for a way to do a strummed guitar base for my songs using a virtual instruments. I tested "Strummed...

Uirapuru
replies: 2 views: 384
MAXTHEDOG 1 week ago

Free Ableton Live 10.1 update coming soon | Ableton User wavetables, new devices and workflow upgrades I've been thinking...

M32
replies: 2 views: 571
Mikael B 1 week ago

My setup is pretty simple, I have a live show rig with Ableton 10 on a New Mac Mini. It's running running a bunch of audio track,...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 355
laperlestudio 1 week ago

When I drag a midi file into a project it automatically names that clip "Track 0." When I'm repetitively dragging and...

chefelf
replies: 4 views: 397
Mikael B 1 week ago

jsut wanted to let you guys know about SPEKTRO AUDIO plguins i just bought ACDGEN (a very musically relaxed = very useful ...

TonStrom
replies: 0 views: 334
TonStrom 1 week ago

Hello, I am working on a Live project with lots of synths and samples which I tend to assign a control to CC1 Modulation for...

Crate
replies: 2 views: 291
Crate 1 week ago

I'm using a Roland BT-1 trigger bar connected to an Alesis SamplePad 4 and a drum rack in Ableton Live. When I hit the trigger...

caleb.hoper
replies: 1 views: 277
pottering 1 week ago

Hey guys, I've been using Live 10 on my Macbook Pro for a while now and works great. I've been testing live out on a Windows PC...

Br0ckout
replies: 6 views: 468
lllubi 1 week ago

Hey there guys, I'm opening up this topic because I'd like to learn how to use Ableton Live Warping functions in order to get...

Yamagong
replies: 5 views: 603
besairedt 1 week ago

Experienced slutz, I am in need of some guidance in solving a bpm midi sync problem. Please and thank you. Gear involved: ...

PeckEffect
replies: 2 views: 384
besairedt 1 week ago

Within Ableton I can either group similar tracks together and apply effects or I can send to a bus. Is there a fundamental...

CarpetDiem
replies: 6 views: 601
RobFish 1 week ago

Does the current version of Ableton 10 work well on Windows 10? I'm using Windows 7 right now. I haven't gotten into too much...

PHG
replies: 5 views: 414
Mikael B 1 week ago

I'm trying to figure out how to properly setup my return tracks in Ableton so that I can use them when summing OTB. I have it...

drainyoo
replies: 30 views: 1,202
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

I guess this applies to all DAW's. Is gain staging really necessary when mixing "in the box" where everything is all...

rallycapmusic
replies: 13 views: 684
strange loop 2 weeks ago

This is a stupid noob question. My guitar is plugged into my interface, into Ableton. I'm using an audio track with JST Guilty...

EightySix00
replies: 2 views: 510
lestermagneto 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I don't understand why but every time I open ableton my computer starts to heat up like crazy, fans are making...

Fedor1
replies: 18 views: 1,190
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

I have two Korg Ps1 footpedals...they worked briefly with my Push2...but then the push started freaking out by rapidly randomly...

firedolphin
replies: 1 views: 288
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Im using Ableton Live 10...The menu for control surfaces is nowhere to be found! It's supposed to be in the...

firedolphin
replies: 2 views: 244
firedolphin 3 weeks ago

How do you record return tracks in ableton, im wasting so much time trying to figure it out and the little amount of info online...

Sk1nZ
replies: 12 views: 614
lllubi 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I have posted this as a reply to "E-RM Multiclcok, MIDI Jitter, Sync, MIDI Lag Solutions", but thought this...

roundanalog
replies: 4 views: 384
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Can i change the starting position of a song in ableton. Say i need it to start at -2 bar's

THE_NIK
replies: 6 views: 357
THE_NIK 4 weeks ago

Hi everybody! This is my second post, and got a lot of help from my previous post, all hail Gearslutz! Anyways, I just...

theokoustas
replies: 6 views: 2,200
rootical 4 weeks ago

Hi, I am trying to find some help with an impedance issue with running an FX loop in ableton live 10. The problem is when I send...

dsoupz
replies: 2 views: 341
dsoupz 4 weeks ago

I used quotes around "upgrade" due to my disappointment in what Ableton has done to what is, or was, an outstanding...

Deleted ac1715a
replies: 0 views: 453
Deleted ac1715a 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to export only the automation from a track? I don't care much about the format, even a text file would work fine...

maxiestudies
replies: 5 views: 352
pottering 4 weeks ago

So i just bought abelton and while choosing the plugin directory i accidentally chose the entire programs 86x folder and now it...

DevM112
replies: 1 views: 257
pottering 4 weeks ago

I´m in the process of setting up multiple hardware MIDI controllers with Live and think that I´m either missing a concept or...

c00kie
replies: 2 views: 393
subhertz 13th January 2019

Hi.I am trying to send OSC commands from ableton to an x32. anybody know how to do this there is an "osc send"...

THE_NIK
replies: 17 views: 462
maxiestudies 12th January 2019

Ableton does not have an option like "Snap to Zero Crossings" like Logic. It only snaps to the grid or moves freely. So...

alinden
replies: 2 views: 449
alinden 10th January 2019
replies: 2 views: 282
Henry Jones Sr 9th January 2019

I made an audio track. I recorded a vocal. I recorded another vocal over it. How do I take the best bits of each...

messofsound876
replies: 1 views: 390
Mikael B 9th January 2019

Hey there, A lot of the times when I open Abelton,Basic key commands don't work. I'm talking about ctrl+c ctrl+v type of...

DvirKup
replies: 4 views: 378
Mikael B 9th January 2019

This seems to be the most appropriate forum to post this in, but I'm still not sure... I am looking to build out my...

stockdizzle
replies: 0 views: 341
stockdizzle 8th January 2019

Hello! I have a problem: I can't use my external effect in stereo signal. I would like panning the mono external effect (L and R)...

Tomiza
replies: 3 views: 522
Mikael B 7th January 2019

Wondering if anybody has experienced issues with crackle type sounds using these 2 plug ins, or maybe others? Seems to happen...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 395
Jiglo 5th January 2019

Very interesting video on task management.. I honestly believe task management had nothing to do with this video lol It was...

LuXx
replies: 5 views: 1,307
hinavin 5th January 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search