The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,788
Views: 8,788
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've searched the internet and have found no definitive answer. Does Live 10 allow the user to fade multiple audio clips, in...

V4nger
replies: 0 views: 44
V4nger 1 hour ago

Has anyone figured out a proper hack for this? I would love it if I could have custom key commands in Ableton.

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 53
benjiboko 2 hours ago

Hi, I created a video showing how easy it is to setup the routing for the MPC vst software and Ableton Live. This will allow...

ast3rix
replies: 0 views: 174
ast3rix 3 days ago

Hey guys, hope you're well, Simple scenario, I create a new project, insert NI Massive (attempted this with the AU and VST...

fgimian
replies: 4 views: 438
fgimian 3 days ago

Hi guys What have you found to be the best audio interface flr ableton based midi orientated playback rigs? Motu Ultralite...

curiousdrummer
replies: 4 views: 743
Daft Joe 4 days ago

I'm sizing up Ableton Live for a purchase. I still currently use Reaktor and have been for a while, but my main issue with it...

jjochems78
replies: 7 views: 500
Daft Joe 4 days ago

Hey Everybody! Thanks in advance to those who can help. Been a Mainstage User for 3 years now, but its too unstable and for...

Nnekalyn1
replies: 13 views: 720
Mrcriz 4 days ago

I’m setting up a Kronos with Ableton for somebody, downloaded midi driver, have Kronos as input sound card, Kronos is showing...

Artcutech
replies: 0 views: 234
Artcutech 5 days ago

So I'm about to do a final render. There are about 30 tracks going into the master bus. Master bus peaks/clips at +0.1. Is...

powpowmeow
replies: 0 views: 218
powpowmeow 6 days ago

I want to try Live but have a couple of questions, can I buy it and run it on my laptop, and the mac in the studio with one...

fiddlestickz
replies: 64 views: 2,476
MentalState 6 days ago

Is it possible to scrub audio in Live 10 with the cursor? I use this feature a lot in Reaper but I can't find it in Live...

Soothing Sound
replies: 2 views: 399
Soothing Sound 6 days ago

Hello everyone. I want to start by saying I’m not an Ableton expert, however I have dabbled enough to somewhat know my way...

Caspuuur
replies: 8 views: 356
ryanb92 1 week ago

I've researched for a while now and can't find a solution to isolate a synth's midi-cc to one track while allowing shared...

skqurl
replies: 0 views: 216
skqurl 1 week ago

Not sure if I posted this in the right thread before so here's another shot: I'm in the process of bouncing out stems to send...

orangepanels
replies: 11 views: 626
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hi guys, Newbie here from India. I have been messing with Ableton live lite for sometime and i like the work flow in the...

Ablelog
replies: 6 views: 997
Rtroost 1 week ago

I don't need any of the new instruments or effects, I'm on 9.X? (the latest one) Suit. It works fine, but the new one looks shiny...

jobinho
replies: 3 views: 461
lazyass08 1 week ago

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 585 views: 20,408
Dysanfel 1 week ago

Probably the most newbiest of newb questions ever asked here, but I cannot work out how to play something in the Simpler device...

Jiglo
replies: 6 views: 309
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Hello -- I'm struggling to find a good tutorial for this looping technique...if someone could point me to one, I"d...

jambirn
replies: 0 views: 209
jambirn 2 weeks ago

I guess I never looked there before but on my laptop {pc} my clip folder is empty. Live 10 suite. Not so on my other pc. Any...

abritabroad
replies: 1 views: 240
abritabroad 2 weeks ago

so I notice when I export files that are in a group in ableton I will get the individual files within the group without the...

turtletree
replies: 3 views: 410
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Hi all! I‘m thinking about fast pitch correction. Is there jet way to change pitch for all mix? Like in FL Studio main pitch...

Esoku
replies: 8 views: 337
Esoku 3 weeks ago

Does anybody know why Ableton creates an asd file for some wavs when I audition them, but not others? It has always worked...

Jiglo
replies: 1 views: 201
Jiglo 3 weeks ago

is ableton reverb considered a bit crap or low quality? it seems very dirty and metallic and is pretty pointless turned up...

Acidizer
replies: 7 views: 1,401
Roberto Alvarez 3 weeks ago

I've started working on a track today and I'm trying to record a 5th midi track but I'm encountering a strange bug with the...

LostintheBardo
replies: 4 views: 228
LostintheBardo 3 weeks ago

Can anyone get .mp4 video files or any other video files (.mov for example) to work in Ableton 9.7 64bit on Windows 10 64bit?...

mikewellington
replies: 7 views: 2,200
pottering 3 weeks ago

As a producer and learning more things over time I see a lot of people recommend using sends/returns & groups because of the...

turtletree
replies: 1 views: 352
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Hiya, Just wondering if anyone could give me a complete list of settings I need to use to get the best quality HD video...

faeriepunk23
replies: 1 views: 227
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Hi guys. I'm trying to incorporate my cheap alesis controller into my live sets. I play electro/punk/dnb and mostly play bass and...

MisterKilgore
replies: 7 views: 642
Darkschmunky 3 weeks ago

So I just realized what I thought was bad compression on my end was ableton warp artifacts using beats modes. After I recorded...

ctothej123
replies: 22 views: 837
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

I'm trying to figure out how to properly setup my return tracks in Ableton so that I can use them when summing OTB. I have it...

drainyoo
replies: 21 views: 815
drainyoo 3 weeks ago

I know the base Macbook 12" uses an M processor and there are many discussions that this is very similar to an i5 but runs...

andrewskee
replies: 1 views: 363
Trip Hop Mop 3 weeks ago

Okay so...abletons multiband dynamics compressors visualizer is messed up... When you turn one of the bands.. either high mid or...

Brandon203111
replies: 0 views: 273
Brandon203111 4 weeks ago

Hi My name is Pierre-Antoine Grison, I am a French musician and Ableton Certified Trainer. I am very pleased to present you...

KBLiveSolutions
replies: 0 views: 317
KBLiveSolutions 4 weeks ago

After exhaustive searching I can't seem to find the right midi footpedal for controlling Ableton looper. As I am doing a lot of...

Donpepperoni
replies: 7 views: 8,793
KBLiveSolutions 4 weeks ago

Background: So I recently worked on a song with a mixing/mastering engineer on Pro Tools that I produced in Ableton, which I had...

turtletree
replies: 6 views: 1,749
lestermagneto 4 weeks ago

Need advise for my midi foot pedal purchase. Im a guitarist and use Ableton. I want to trigger rec start stop and so on... I...

andfra
replies: 7 views: 1,431
krushing 6th November 2018

Hi, I am using a Dell Xps 15 and every time i open up live 10 and do work for any amount of time and then finish and close the...

FattyTLYC
replies: 3 views: 404
UnderTow 5th November 2018

Im thinking of buying Ableton for producing at home on my PC. Is it Live 10 that is the most common version? Can you give...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 6 views: 518
Esoku 5th November 2018

Should I practice "gain staging" in my workflow if I'm just making beats/songs that, at the end of the day will end up...

rallycapmusic
replies: 4 views: 657
Mikael B 31st October 2018

FOR ABLETON 10 ONLY. Demo Video Purchase I highly recommend watching the video of the plugin in action, as it will do...

Technoirx
replies: 1 views: 632
akiiraofficial 29th October 2018

I'm currently in the process of chopping up audio loops and nice instrument sounds in 10 Suite for use later, but I suspect...

Jiglo
replies: 7 views: 436
Jiglo 25th October 2018

Hi, Just wondering if upgrading from Live 9.5 Suite to the latest 10.0.4 Suite is safe and stable for what is currently a smooth...

mynameisbrian
replies: 3 views: 548
muzzmaker 23rd October 2018

Hi everybody! This is my second post, and got a lot of help from my previous post, all hail Gearslutz! Anyways, I just...

theokoustas
replies: 5 views: 1,987
edward.k 23rd October 2018

Can't send midi out to an audio channel for assigning Izotop Stutter Edit or Glitch! As long as midi channel is empty midi-out...

Pezhman
replies: 1 views: 358
Mikael B 21st October 2018

so I see that pro tools has this amazing pencil tool that allows to draw in waveforms to remove clicks etc. I am an Ableton...

turtletree
replies: 4 views: 521
lestermagneto 20th October 2018

I read here fairly regularly but rarely post. I thought I’d share a Max for Live device (my first actually) that I made which...

Airyck
replies: 0 views: 457
Airyck 18th October 2018

Hey i'm using Ableton to live loop. i have the basics working but I'm have some trouble with automation. I am using the built in...

THE_NIK
replies: 0 views: 361
THE_NIK 17th October 2018

I'm still a noob to Ableton, so apologies if I use some terms that aren't correct. I started making a rough piece of music...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 352
Jiglo 17th October 2018

Hello all I'm minding how the delay compensation is working in Ableton Live, and I'd like to have the lights of some...

Calagan
replies: 55 views: 1,734
Mikael B 16th October 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search