The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,622
Views: 9,622
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! I'm dragging a clip into the first clip slot of an audio track. I want to loop a section of that clip, and I want that...

BKLoops
replies: 0 views: 1
BKLoops 15 minutes ago

I'm using Live to run a theatre show. So, we have a heap of music/fx etc. that I trigger from within Session view. But if I'm...

bing81
replies: 18 views: 1,322
pottering 1 hour ago

Hey there, I am curious if the Digi 002 will work with Live 10? I kinda want to use it just for the fader control mainly. I...

Chrisssssssss
replies: 1 views: 221
Mikael B 20 hours ago

Hey guys, question: Im currently using Ableton Live 9. All stock plug-ins, soft synths, everything etc. Does upping the...

rallycapmusic
replies: 1 views: 156
Mikael B 20 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for weeks to find my next laptop for music production. I use Ableton Live (9 for now, maybe 10 soon)...

breezer2005
replies: 16 views: 434
Mikael B 21 hours ago

Hey Everyone. My goal is to play some additional backing tracks via midi foot pedal. I am trying to keep my midi assignments...

julianjames
replies: 0 views: 95
julianjames 1 day ago

A problem I have encountered recently is that I have numerous different sounds on a moog subsequent 37 some of which I want to...

cpjofarrell
replies: 0 views: 107
cpjofarrell 1 day ago

Rediscovering Battery, I am wondering how everyone is using it in Live (9) these days? For the most part I've always been a one...

finetune
replies: 0 views: 158
finetune 1 day ago

Hello, Looking to get either the SSL Nucelues 1 or 2 and wondering if anyone has had any experience with either and Ableton...

Luke M
replies: 0 views: 207
Luke M 2 days ago

Hey! I’m moving all my plugins to the cloud, and as most vsts got custom user folder options for the presets, it seems to work...

pelle skogsberg
replies: 0 views: 182
pelle skogsberg 5 days ago

I've been looking for hours and I can't find the answer to this seemingly basic question. I have a two minute recording of a...

noisyfrog
replies: 4 views: 363
Mikael B 6 days ago

I own Live 8 Suite, I didn't use it for a few years as I was focusing on hardware workflows. Lately I've been using the...

SunnyCatStudio
replies: 3 views: 311
SunnyCatStudio 1 week ago

There seem to be different schools. Some say that if a plug-in (one that is not emulating hardware) clips, it's fine due to...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 21 views: 637
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hi Gearslutz I'm running a live-set with a scene-setup executed in session view: Imgur: The magic of the Internet and here's a...

samuelf
replies: 0 views: 259
samuelf 1 week ago

Keeping it simple: I have a Novation 49Sl MK3 and a Push 2. Since I can do much of what the Sl Mk3 does on Push 2, I thought...

guictr
replies: 1 views: 367
bradh 1 week ago

Hi, I'm with an issue when recording on Ableton. I'm working each small part at a time. So, I record a small piece of the...

Uirapuru
replies: 2 views: 483
EMMST 1 week ago

Hey folks Anyone recommend a high end midi controller specifically for mixing in Ableton.. Motorised faders and deep plugin...

A M Kelly
replies: 1 views: 443
EMMST 1 week ago

Hey Guys, Raven with ableton anyone using one or have experience with the Raven.

Dirtycircuit
replies: 4 views: 441
lestermagneto 1 week ago

Hello have you found any good devices for getting more control with push 2 in arrangement view? i found this...

fjksfkjasgj
replies: 5 views: 444
fjksfkjasgj 1 week ago

I can understand why you might want this out of the way for live use, but for use in the studio, it's a royal pain to have to...

jonljacobi
replies: 6 views: 406
jonljacobi 2 weeks ago

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 629 views: 26,583
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

i want a MIDI loop to keep running, except when it comes back round i don't want the sound to retrigger as if i pressed the keys...

Acidizer
replies: 8 views: 447
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Hi Ableton peeps. I'm having a problem where I'm getting dropouts and crackles on audio clip playback. The red "D"...

faeflora
replies: 11 views: 493
pottering 3 weeks ago

I'm definitely not the first to use the Surface with Ableton Live - but this was a first for me, and for those thinking of doing...

ranzee
replies: 1 views: 476
ranzee 3 weeks ago

Hi! I have a TR-909 which I occasionaly record, where I just start to mess around and end up with a long audiofile of about 5...

neoking
replies: 9 views: 466
jonljacobi 3 weeks ago

My master BPM is randomly set at 120. The shaker needs to be quantized. But all my tracks were not recorded to a click and...

mustardeer
replies: 3 views: 359
mustardeer 3 weeks ago

jsut wanted to let you guys know about SPEKTRO AUDIO plguins i just bought ACDGEN (a very musically relaxed = very useful ...

TonStrom
replies: 2 views: 486
Ksp 3 weeks ago

I've recently "upgraded" rigs from my old faithful HD3 Accel MacPro system to a 2.3 Ghz MB Pro Retina Quad i7 w/ 16 GB...

BlakeJohnsonCSR
replies: 21 views: 2,769
Bounce 3 weeks ago

Hi I am starting with electronic music production and I have ableton 10 live lite that come with my Launchpad Pro. Years ago i...

olihen
replies: 2 views: 367
stella645 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone ! :D: So yeah, I've got a problematic that seems simple but I can't find a way to solve it : For technical...

dawdawg
replies: 2 views: 407
dawdawg 3 weeks ago

For a long time I used only the built in devices for Ableton Live along with some Max For Live devices. Last year I took...

strange loop
replies: 17 views: 586
strange loop 4 weeks ago

Hello, I am quite new to the Ableton. I have a concert setup where I use Virtual Instruments for playing live and also at the...

Camprut
replies: 1 views: 373
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

from the Live manual concerning Snap To Grid: This is a prime example of feature bloat getting in the way of writing...

Treebase DMX
replies: 11 views: 660
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking for a way to do a strummed guitar base for my songs using a virtual instruments. I tested "Strummed...

Uirapuru
replies: 3 views: 547
mysputnik07 4 weeks ago

Hi, I have the Max4Live visual metronome 2 which is perfect for a set I'm working on. It has a float option which loads the...

Crate
replies: 0 views: 295
Crate 4 weeks ago

Hi. When with a Monomachine I externally sync Ableton and start recording, in arrange view sometimes the recorded audio clip...

TNC
replies: 0 views: 349
TNC 4 weeks ago

I'm running Live9. It's pretty bad with sysex, as in non-existent. I've heard Live10 has better sysex support but how is that...

bad andy
replies: 5 views: 593
markusschloesser 11th February 2019

I read here fairly regularly but rarely post. I thought I’d share a Max for Live device (my first actually) that I made which...

Airyck
replies: 1 views: 973
Airyck 11th February 2019

Hi there, I'm pretty new to Live, so this may be a noob question. I got Live 9 late last year with the free upgrade to Live 10...

bitstream25
replies: 15 views: 2,340
dschiller 10th February 2019

Imgur: The magic of the Internet So basically, i have a Komplete Kontrol S25 Midi keyboard and a Synthstrom Audible Deluge...

babylordd
replies: 1 views: 404
Mikael B 9th February 2019

Hey, I have a problem I just can´t fix. I send midi from a channel to my moog and when I record the audio its ahead of...

Herbst Ed
replies: 3 views: 539
Mikael B 9th February 2019

Free Ableton Live 10.1 update coming soon | Ableton User wavetables, new devices and workflow upgrades I've been thinking...

M32
replies: 2 views: 890
Mikael B 8th February 2019

My setup is pretty simple, I have a live show rig with Ableton 10 on a New Mac Mini. It's running running a bunch of audio track,...

laperlestudio
replies: 0 views: 442
laperlestudio 8th February 2019

When I drag a midi file into a project it automatically names that clip "Track 0." When I'm repetitively dragging and...

chefelf
replies: 4 views: 481
Mikael B 8th February 2019

Hello, I am working on a Live project with lots of synths and samples which I tend to assign a control to CC1 Modulation for...

Crate
replies: 2 views: 388
Crate 8th February 2019

I'm using a Roland BT-1 trigger bar connected to an Alesis SamplePad 4 and a drum rack in Ableton Live. When I hit the trigger...

caleb.hoper
replies: 1 views: 358
pottering 7th February 2019

Hey guys, I've been using Live 10 on my Macbook Pro for a while now and works great. I've been testing live out on a Windows PC...

Br0ckout
replies: 6 views: 586
lllubi 7th February 2019

Hey there guys, I'm opening up this topic because I'd like to learn how to use Ableton Live Warping functions in order to get...

Yamagong
replies: 5 views: 714
besairedt 6th February 2019

Experienced slutz, I am in need of some guidance in solving a bpm midi sync problem. Please and thank you. Gear involved: ...

PeckEffect
replies: 2 views: 474
besairedt 6th February 2019

Within Ableton I can either group similar tracks together and apply effects or I can send to a bus. Is there a fundamental...

CarpetDiem
replies: 6 views: 750
RobFish 5th February 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search