The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Ableton Live

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,209
Views: 6,209
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ifinally took the plunge and decided the upgrade was worth it. So I thought i would just explain why for those on the fence as...

RichardNolan
replies: 6 views: 1,127
Daft Joe 11 hours ago

I love the sound of this vst instrument, can anyone tell me what name this synth style goes by besides 'lead' as Ableton label...

JxCx
replies: 5 views: 464
phaseone 18 hours ago

Curious to know how you all are using the tags feature. I love it, personally! After some initial set up, these are mine, for...

Ishkash
replies: 6 views: 425
Teofunk 1 day ago

Just purchased the MCU Pro and Extender, so far so good although the lack of a Live overlay is irksome and I have paid for the...

abritabroad
replies: 3 views: 233
tubular 1 day ago

This forum is a little slow, so let's speculate for fun. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come forth with secret...

tsrono
replies: 563 views: 55,611
lllubi 2 days ago

Hello everyone I got a problem to control fully my DX200 on ableton. There is a knob that control 3 midi messages on the DX200...

Mikelundy
replies: 13 views: 409
Mikelundy 2 days ago

Just opened up Ableton in an attempt to begin learning it seeing as tho Gibson screwed us Cakewalk Sonar users. Some questions......

Dark star Balla
replies: 9 views: 448
RRCHON 4 days ago

So I have about 70+ tracks on ableton all wav files and zero plugins. My hard disk overloader indicator keeps lighting up and im...

turtletree
replies: 19 views: 438
Lenzo 5 days ago

Anyone else experiencing this with Sausage Fattener and/or any other plugins? Have you found a workaround?

Uneek Elements
replies: 4 views: 373
Sebastian N 6 days ago

Hi, When I import a video with sound, at playback the audio is not in sync with the picture. I cames shortly after the...

Deckard
replies: 3 views: 227
Deckard 1 week ago

Helping a friend get started with Live....When triggering a drum rack with the keyboard, keys a through j show the input on the...

abritabroad
replies: 1 views: 277
abritabroad 1 week ago

I have a question about the path a signal takes when using sends and returns. So here's a scenario. I have a return track with a...

turtletree
replies: 6 views: 336
TREMORS 1 week ago

Whaddup doods. I'm checking Ableton out, after decades with a more traditional DAW. I think I'm missing something concerning...

bad andy
replies: 1 views: 257
login 1 week ago

Some synths allow you to hold down some notes of a chord, then by pressing the button it saves the notes and allows you to...

d33psp33d
replies: 5 views: 395
baskervils 1 week ago

I just bought an ableton push 1, can't seem to be able to access wavetable's mod matrix on the push. Dont know what i'm doing...

tqbf
replies: 0 views: 220
tqbf 1 week ago

Looking at getting Vengeance Avenger and wondering if anyone has integrated Avenger's drumkits with Ableton drum racks. I use...

skqurl
replies: 1 views: 321
skqurl 1 week ago

I am unable to drag this bottom section up to increase the size of the sampler window. How can I view this waveform in a larger...

d33psp33d
replies: 1 views: 281
Jpga 1 week ago

Hi all. I made a liveshow on my laptop with different tracks alles mixed into each other and they differ from BPM each track...

boombipbass
replies: 5 views: 262
pottering 1 week ago

Dear Gearslutz, I am looking for a way to have this Sawtooth DX21 FM Glide sound in a MIDI unit or VST for my OSX. I rerout...

boombipbass
replies: 2 views: 273
pottering 1 week ago

is it possible in ableton 10 to automatically slice different wav files to only one drum rack? so that i can have like 3...

huglife187
replies: 0 views: 264
huglife187 2 weeks ago

first of all, the new melodic step sequencer is fantastic as it is but Id like to share my thoughts about a new mode Ableton...

tanzslut
replies: 0 views: 345
tanzslut 2 weeks ago

Anyone finding after upgrade to ableton 10, the max for live instruments are no longer mapped to push, even the factory ones, ...

seaborg
replies: 2 views: 290
zobbo 2 weeks ago

Hey there :) thanks in advance so i am about to start my music production (ableton) stuff for that I primarily need a laptop in...

Rohit1
replies: 2 views: 462
zwobot 2 weeks ago

Not evetuone has Std version, i understand. So why Intro cant be upgraded? You have to buy it Quote from...

Alex.G
replies: 0 views: 241
Alex.G 2 weeks ago

If I upgrade to Ableton 10 will all my plugins still work or will i have to update all of them?

turtletree
replies: 2 views: 579
Boris_partys 2 weeks ago

Something's been bugging me for a bit so I conducted a small test making the same beat with 3 identical samples (making zero...

PistolP
replies: 9 views: 539
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Been working many years in Cubase, but just recently started Ableton to perform live. Had a first rehearsal with the...

Calypso
replies: 2 views: 310
goony 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I'm a total newbie to ableton so apologies for saying anything stupid. I've read the relevant bits of the manual and...

Herby
replies: 1 views: 232
pottering 3 weeks ago

What does it mean to export in real time for Ableton? Are the pictures I posted below examples of exporting in real time?

turtletree
replies: 4 views: 343
pottering 3 weeks ago

So I'm in the process of setting up a new home studio. Last weekend I was going through tubs of various gear, cables, etc. and I...

Benmrx
replies: 4 views: 488
cane creek 3 weeks ago

I run a 2008 Mac Pro and now Apple have released Logicx 10.4 that won't work on older Mac I've decided to jump ship to Live...

cane creek
replies: 1 views: 338
cane creek 3 weeks ago

I've recently "upgraded" rigs from my old faithful HD3 Accel MacPro system to a 2.3 Ghz MB Pro Retina Quad i7 w/ 16 GB...

BlakeJohnsonCSR
replies: 15 views: 1,625
Spanzor 4 weeks ago

I've found instructions for how to add a wah effect to Auto Filter on Ableton Live 9, but the wah effect is automated to a...

glennsnoise
replies: 2 views: 956
lestermagneto 4 weeks ago

Based on a single test of the public beta I downloaded today, Live 10 appears to have improved CPU usage. My project in Live 9...

barfwafl
replies: 4 views: 544
lllubi 4 weeks ago

Hello guys, i have a problem here and i searched the whole internet but cant find any solution to that.... So, i connected my...

kompakos
replies: 0 views: 264
kompakos 4 weeks ago

recently decided to switch to ableton live. looking training to improve skills.

Lifehax95
replies: 2 views: 548
Cornish1999 20th January 2018

Hello folks, So, I'm currently using a 2011 MacBook Pro running Ableton Live 9. My audio set up is a Scarlet 18i8 interface and...

grid_pat
replies: 0 views: 288
grid_pat 18th January 2018

Is the new Ableton Wavetable synth able to Load a Wavetable series? If so, what format does it recognize as a series and not just...

rockreid
replies: 1 views: 381
login 18th January 2018

Every time i make a new track (which still happens quite a lot despite having made a comprehensive default session template) the...

Colonel_McAfee
replies: 4 views: 424
pottering 14th January 2018

Hey all , I have many volcas and Roland boutique synths that i'd like to integrate with a DAW in terms of use and live...

frcake
replies: 3 views: 679
Mikael B 12th January 2018

Hello, I am newbiest, this is a really basic question. I try to record a track, I set an arpeggiator and an instrument. When...

videoteque
replies: 3 views: 370
pottering 8th January 2018

It's here! https://www.ableton.com/

Dysanfel
replies: 118 views: 5,471
M.Retra 8th January 2018

Hi, all: I've nearly maxed out my computer's hard drive (500GB SSD, MacBook Pro late 2014, FWIW), and am thinking I could move...

mariohardleft
replies: 1 views: 361
pottering 6th January 2018

So I was really keeping an eye on the recent thread about...

Teknobeam
replies: 91 views: 5,813
Gusss 3rd January 2018

Ableton is charging existing users for getting their synths and effects which are literally bundled in their bundle. What does...

johnnyjohn
replies: 11 views: 850
goony 30th December 2017

Unless I've missed something, I cannot believe Ableton doesn't have an 'alias'/'ghost' clip function that allows you to copy MIDI...

gypsymoth
replies: 5 views: 622
krushing 29th December 2017

In my Ableton Template I group all of my bass sounds and use a Bus..... Within the "Bass Bus", I have a...

iamgod
replies: 3 views: 624
tehlord 24th December 2017

Trying to import this midi file into Ableton but there is no midi information showing. It works if i upload it into an online...

jamienoble
replies: 1 views: 354
pottering 23rd December 2017

Yesterday, I've finally upgraded from Live 8 Suite to Live 9 Suite... Figured this was potentially my last chance, before 10...

Simonator
replies: 1 views: 892
johnnyjohn 18th December 2017

HI Recently I have noticed that Ableton Live crashes when playing YouTube videos. Well actually Ableton doesn't crash completely...

rifkijones
replies: 2 views: 680
Dysanfel 14th December 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search