The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,310
Views: 8,310
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I just realized what I thought was bad compression on my end was ableton warp artifacts using beats modes. After I recorded...

ctothej123
replies: 3 views: 282
poole 14 hours ago

I read here fairly regularly but rarely post. I thought I’d share a Max for Live device (my first actually) that I made which...

Airyck
replies: 0 views: 177
Airyck 2 days ago

Hey i'm using Ableton to live loop. i have the basics working but I'm have some trouble with automation. I am using the built in...

THE_NIK
replies: 0 views: 171
THE_NIK 2 days ago

I'm still a noob to Ableton, so apologies if I use some terms that aren't correct. I started making a rough piece of music...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 192
Jiglo 2 days ago

so I see that pro tools has this amazing pencil tool that allows to draw in waveforms to remove clicks etc. I am an Ableton...

turtletree
replies: 3 views: 273
turtletree 3 days ago

Hello all I'm minding how the delay compensation is working in Ableton Live, and I'd like to have the lights of some...

Calagan
replies: 55 views: 1,368
Mikael B 3 days ago

Can't send midi out to an audio channel for assigning Izotop Stutter Edit or Glitch! As long as midi channel is empty midi-out...

Pezhman
replies: 0 views: 165
Pezhman 4 days ago

Hi, Just wondering if upgrading from Live 9.5 Suite to the latest 10.0.4 Suite is safe and stable for what is currently a smooth...

mynameisbrian
replies: 2 views: 262
mynameisbrian 6 days ago

I am having a problem with Ableton, and I am hoping I can find someone on the the forums that has encountered something...

Ap0C552
replies: 6 views: 1,099
pekbro 1 week ago

Should I practice "gain staging" in my workflow if I'm just making beats/songs that, at the end of the day will end up...

rallycapmusic
replies: 2 views: 311
rallycapmusic 1 week ago

Hi guys. I'm trying to incorporate my cheap alesis controller into my live sets. I play electro/punk/dnb and mostly play bass and...

MisterKilgore
replies: 6 views: 347
twiggidy 1 week ago

Hey there! I guess i'm in the right spot for this, so here it goes.. A couple of buddies and me built a studio, and we own a...

AshtarSheran
replies: 0 views: 243
AshtarSheran 2 weeks ago

So I got my Behnringer fcb1010 controller, programmed a few of the footswitches to control changes and mapped them to functions...

disownedpear
replies: 0 views: 206
disownedpear 2 weeks ago

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 529 views: 16,417
kdf 2 weeks ago

Hi guys. I'm having an issue i can't seem to find an answer to. I'm syncing an instance of ableton with the app patterning...

Paakske
replies: 3 views: 375
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Maybe there's an obvious answer to this that I've missed!... I'm going to be creating music live by running audio through...

firedolphin
replies: 1 views: 275
krushing 3 weeks ago

Looking for a recommendation for a pedal to use in order to activate record...hands free. Thanks, fb

foamboy
replies: 3 views: 363
quadutol 3 weeks ago

Recently picked up a Push to go along with Ableton (Live 9 intro), after not using the DAW for over a year....and I absolutely...

quadutol
replies: 7 views: 570
quadutol 3 weeks ago

Is there a way to reverse individual slices in Ableton Simpler? I've tried on the Push and tried to find a way using the...

Jiglo
replies: 6 views: 430
Jiglo 3 weeks ago

After watching this Push 2 and Ableton Live 10 video on youtube, by DJ Step1, a Sequence One instructor, I saw this incredible...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 317
Jiglo 3 weeks ago

Has anyone had any good luck with accessing media files on a Synology NAS in the LAN? I have two NAS devices, both sharing...

replies: 2 views: 265
191919 3 weeks ago

I'm currently downloading the 30 day trial of Ableton Live 10 for one specific reason and that is warping audio. This is what I...

Merlin5
replies: 4 views: 412
pottering 3 weeks ago

I bought Suite 6 days ago and the seller transferred, well, attempted to transfer the license to me the same day but with the...

Jiglo
replies: 3 views: 297
pottering 4 weeks ago

Hi. I often use Live 9 for transcribing songs. And it would be useful to be able to monitor the Device View of two tracks at the...

benzel
replies: 1 views: 264
explorer 4 weeks ago

anybody know the best way to setup ableton live 9 for live performance? I'm brand new to this type of thing....should i use an...

esmith7
replies: 1 views: 267
johnnyboy5000 4 weeks ago

Hey guys! I'm using only native devices in Live for my live set, avoiding any VSTs or other third-party stuff. Most of the time...

besairedt
replies: 0 views: 277
besairedt 4 weeks ago

r/ThisIsOurMusic•Posted byu/jimmmyange 5 minutes ago Ableton, Using Sends & Returns when sending stems off to be...

jimmmyange
replies: 3 views: 314
Esoku 4 weeks ago

Hi, I recently bought the Boss RC-505 and I have looked everywhere if there is an option to use sound libraries from the PC...

bulet
replies: 0 views: 306
bulet 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I just want to automate/assign a stable tempo to my songs (the non electronic ones) so I can mix them together...

TejYos
replies: 1 views: 326
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

So I’ve been researching for days on a solution to my situation, but can’t come up with anything solid yet. I hoping you...

caseyleesharp
replies: 1 views: 281
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

Hi! Recently, my band played two new songs live for the first time and we noticed that their BPMs were a little bit too slow...

StijnK
replies: 2 views: 365
foamboy 4 weeks ago

Hi all!! I would really love some help downloading a free trial of Ableton live. When I go through the download process, Ableton...

lvanstavs
replies: 2 views: 345
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

I've just bought a Suite License on ebay with the hope and expectation of selling my Standard License on the same marketplace....

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 321
Jiglo 4 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 336
Esoku 4 weeks ago

FOR ABLETON 10 ONLY. Demo Video Purchase I highly recommend watching the video of the plugin in action, as it will do...

Technoirx
replies: 0 views: 312
Technoirx 14th September 2018

Hey guys, I built an instrument rack with a few synths some effects etc. I bounced out c-1 to c-6 I then imported the...

Truthtrader
replies: 1 views: 366
Mikael B 12th September 2018

Hey everyone, I perform at an outdoor Art Walk as a one-man-show using Ableton and an Alesis MIDI controller/keyboard to...

MrWax00
replies: 0 views: 276
MrWax00 11th September 2018

Hi guys, Newbie here from India. I have been messing with Ableton live lite for sometime and i like the work flow in the...

Ablelog
replies: 2 views: 616
Mikael B 11th September 2018

Hi guys. I've never posted on Gearslutz before so apologies if this isn't the correct forum for this post. I'm just...

SteelyDave
replies: 4 views: 516
SteelyDave 10th September 2018

Hi there folks. Im trying to install Ableton Live 9.7.5 on High Sierra and every time I try to open the application, I get an...

sp4rxx
replies: 3 views: 378
apoclypse 3rd September 2018

so it's between DDMF's Meta plug-in or patchwork? any experience with either of these? HALion 6 is vst 3 only for Mac version...

Artcutech
replies: 2 views: 373
Synth Guru 30th August 2018

I want to try Live but have a couple of questions, can I buy it and run it on my laptop, and the mac in the studio with one...

fiddlestickz
replies: 59 views: 2,033
M32 30th August 2018

i upgraded to suite since there is a 25% discount and i wanted wavetable and convolution reverb... also max for live, since it...

Acidizer
replies: 2 views: 442
pottering 28th August 2018

Dear gearsluts So I've been fiddling for an hour, checked online and nothing. The envelopes tab in the clip view is just...

Kelvin
replies: 2 views: 349
Kelvin 26th August 2018

Hi folks, I've had a search for a topic related to this and can't find anything, so I figured it's probably quickest just to...

junior85
replies: 3 views: 338
junior85 26th August 2018

Hey everyone! How are you? I have a strange issue with looper that I didn't have before, it started a few days ago and it hasn't...

Ariel Schlichter
replies: 0 views: 326
Ariel Schlichter 26th August 2018

Are you more of a session or arranger user?

chongjasmine
replies: 3 views: 495
pottering 25th August 2018

Ableton 10 live suite does not come with clips. How do I get clips for my ableton 10?

chongjasmine
replies: 2 views: 379
sensing 25th August 2018

I'm resampling Maschine in Ableton Live 10 and the volume is randomly rising and falling instead of sitting at a level. Maschine...

gumbo23
replies: 1 views: 348
pottering 25th August 2018

hello all i just wanted to know if im the only one wishing so badly ableton would have a better mixing window. i know that in...

green_hobeza
replies: 12 views: 899
Afturmath 24th August 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search