The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,117
Views: 8,117
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone had any good luck with accessing media files on a Synology NAS in the LAN? I have two NAS devices, both sharing...

replies: 2 views: 126
191919 13 minutes ago

Hello all I'm minding how the delay compensation is working in Ableton Live, and I'd like to have the lights of some...

Calagan
replies: 9 views: 740
Calagan 9 hours ago

Looking for a recommendation for a pedal to use in order to activate record...hands free. Thanks, fb

foamboy
replies: 2 views: 233
foamboy 9 hours ago

After watching this Push 2 and Ableton Live 10 video on youtube, by DJ Step1, a Sequence One instructor, I saw this incredible...

Jiglo
replies: 1 views: 128
pottering 18 hours ago

I'm currently downloading the 30 day trial of Ableton Live 10 for one specific reason and that is warping audio. This is what I...

Merlin5
replies: 4 views: 270
pottering 18 hours ago

I bought Suite 6 days ago and the seller transferred, well, attempted to transfer the license to me the same day but with the...

Jiglo
replies: 3 views: 221
pottering 2 days ago

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 527 views: 15,240
parricide 3 days ago

Hi. I often use Live 9 for transcribing songs. And it would be useful to be able to monitor the Device View of two tracks at the...

benzel
replies: 1 views: 196
explorer 4 days ago

Hi guys. I'm trying to incorporate my cheap alesis controller into my live sets. I play electro/punk/dnb and mostly play bass and...

MisterKilgore
replies: 4 views: 218
MisterKilgore 4 days ago

anybody know the best way to setup ableton live 9 for live performance? I'm brand new to this type of thing....should i use an...

esmith7
replies: 1 views: 205
johnnyboy5000 4 days ago

Hey guys! I'm using only native devices in Live for my live set, avoiding any VSTs or other third-party stuff. Most of the time...

besairedt
replies: 0 views: 196
besairedt 5 days ago

Is there a way to reverse individual slices in Ableton Simpler? I've tried on the Push and tried to find a way using the...

Jiglo
replies: 4 views: 283
Jiglo 6 days ago

r/ThisIsOurMusic•Posted byu/jimmmyange 5 minutes ago Ableton, Using Sends & Returns when sending stems off to be...

jimmmyange
replies: 3 views: 225
Esoku 1 week ago

Hi, I recently bought the Boss RC-505 and I have looked everywhere if there is an option to use sound libraries from the PC...

bulet
replies: 0 views: 222
bulet 1 week ago

Hi everyone! I just want to automate/assign a stable tempo to my songs (the non electronic ones) so I can mix them together...

TejYos
replies: 1 views: 260
Mikael B 1 week ago

So I’ve been researching for days on a solution to my situation, but can’t come up with anything solid yet. I hoping you...

caseyleesharp
replies: 1 views: 216
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hi! Recently, my band played two new songs live for the first time and we noticed that their BPMs were a little bit too slow...

StijnK
replies: 2 views: 283
foamboy 1 week ago

Hi all!! I would really love some help downloading a free trial of Ableton live. When I go through the download process, Ableton...

lvanstavs
replies: 2 views: 273
Mikael B 1 week ago

Recently picked up a Push to go along with Ableton (Live 9 intro), after not using the DAW for over a year....and I absolutely...

quadutol
replies: 6 views: 321
chrisso 1 week ago

I've just bought a Suite License on ebay with the hope and expectation of selling my Standard License on the same marketplace....

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 247
Jiglo 1 week ago
replies: 1 views: 253
Esoku 1 week ago

FOR ABLETON 10 ONLY. Demo Video Purchase I highly recommend watching the video of the plugin in action, as it will do...

Technoirx
replies: 0 views: 236
Technoirx 1 week ago

Hey guys, I built an instrument rack with a few synths some effects etc. I bounced out c-1 to c-6 I then imported the...

Truthtrader
replies: 1 views: 311
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hey everyone, I perform at an outdoor Art Walk as a one-man-show using Ableton and an Alesis MIDI controller/keyboard to...

MrWax00
replies: 0 views: 223
MrWax00 1 week ago

Hi guys, Newbie here from India. I have been messing with Ableton live lite for sometime and i like the work flow in the...

Ablelog
replies: 2 views: 526
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hi guys. I've never posted on Gearslutz before so apologies if this isn't the correct forum for this post. I'm just...

SteelyDave
replies: 4 views: 452
SteelyDave 1 week ago

Hi there folks. Im trying to install Ableton Live 9.7.5 on High Sierra and every time I try to open the application, I get an...

sp4rxx
replies: 3 views: 308
apoclypse 2 weeks ago

so it's between DDMF's Meta plug-in or patchwork? any experience with either of these? HALion 6 is vst 3 only for Mac version...

Artcutech
replies: 2 views: 315
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

I want to try Live but have a couple of questions, can I buy it and run it on my laptop, and the mac in the studio with one...

fiddlestickz
replies: 59 views: 1,907
M32 3 weeks ago

Hi guys. I'm having an issue i can't seem to find an answer to. I'm syncing an instance of ableton with the app patterning...

Paakske
replies: 1 views: 292
pottering 3 weeks ago

i upgraded to suite since there is a 25% discount and i wanted wavetable and convolution reverb... also max for live, since it...

Acidizer
replies: 2 views: 374
pottering 3 weeks ago

Dear gearsluts So I've been fiddling for an hour, checked online and nothing. The envelopes tab in the clip view is just...

Kelvin
replies: 2 views: 302
Kelvin 4 weeks ago

Hi folks, I've had a search for a topic related to this and can't find anything, so I figured it's probably quickest just to...

junior85
replies: 3 views: 289
junior85 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone! How are you? I have a strange issue with looper that I didn't have before, it started a few days ago and it hasn't...

Ariel Schlichter
replies: 0 views: 279
Ariel Schlichter 4 weeks ago

Are you more of a session or arranger user?

chongjasmine
replies: 3 views: 428
pottering 4 weeks ago

Ableton 10 live suite does not come with clips. How do I get clips for my ableton 10?

chongjasmine
replies: 2 views: 332
sensing 4 weeks ago

I'm resampling Maschine in Ableton Live 10 and the volume is randomly rising and falling instead of sitting at a level. Maschine...

gumbo23
replies: 1 views: 296
pottering 4 weeks ago

hello all i just wanted to know if im the only one wishing so badly ableton would have a better mixing window. i know that in...

green_hobeza
replies: 12 views: 816
Afturmath 4 weeks ago

Hello, I have a problem setting up 2 x Mother32 with Ableton 10 through RME UFX interface. So from the 2 outputs of mother...

DonGiovanni88
replies: 1 views: 381
deftmovement 4 weeks ago

Mixing (and mastering) is my job (and btw I’m Ableton certified). I recently switched back to Pro Tools for mixing,...

Fanu
replies: 1 views: 782
johannburkard 19th August 2018

Hi all, I am currently looking to buy my first usb mixing board so that I can record my band live just like the first black...

Lloydotheweirdo
replies: 0 views: 316
Lloydotheweirdo 19th August 2018

Hopefully someone can clarify my understanding here. I believe I've seen a function on Push2 where you can load a drum...

bad andy
replies: 0 views: 308
bad andy 17th August 2018

How to use vocaloid 5 with ableton live 10?

chongjasmine
replies: 0 views: 335
chongjasmine 17th August 2018

I am worried this is a serious problem. It started a week ago. Other apps work fine at the moment but Ableton 10 using cpus...

jbuehler
replies: 2 views: 309
elgee 15th August 2018

Does anybody know if there is a way in Ableton to adjust the preview volume while browsing samples like you can in...

Hunter123
replies: 2 views: 359
Hunter123 14th August 2018

Hello fellow Abletonees! Recently I started making this quick Ableton tutorials on Instagram ---> Muzable (@muzable) •...

Tassili
replies: 1 views: 408
smiling 13th August 2018

I have been trying to set up a live looper rig and have hit some roadblocks. I have tried Ableton’s looper and it does great....

washburnbill
replies: 0 views: 365
washburnbill 11th August 2018

If any of you guys are around the Pittsburgh area, we are doing our first Pittsburgh User's Group Meeting on September 11 at 7...

nomadjames
replies: 0 views: 340
nomadjames 10th August 2018

i am finding push 2 far far too menu divey i feel like getting lost in a maze all the time, despite reading the manual. and it is...

Acidizer
replies: 6 views: 1,165
RichardNolan 9th August 2018

Hey, I have experienced a major bug in Live 10 when loading existing project and plugin synths are out of tune and custom...

eastbranch
replies: 2 views: 341
eastbranch 9th August 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search