The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,463
Views: 10,463
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey gearslutz, After i tried a lot and routed a lot i found myself stuck.. I watched this...

flinte
replies: 1 views: 90
pottering 1 hour ago

Hi Guys! Well, as the topic suggest; I wanna find out which version of Mac OS X that is the most stable / prestanda efficient...

Hummelman
replies: 0 views: 80
Hummelman 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I created a couple of projects using Ableton Beta 10.1 and now I'm back to using the regular Ableton. Problem is I...

lezzb0t
replies: 1 views: 262
Mikael B 2 days ago

If you're a Roli user you're probably well aware that Ableton doesn't easily do the MPE thing. I've kludged it into working but...

3rdpath
replies: 0 views: 257
3rdpath 3 days ago

Reaper DAW has this nicely implemented as a sub project feature. For a video demonstration click this link & start from 1:54...

pranavakazack
replies: 2 views: 332
pranavakazack 3 days ago

Ok , ok….. i know the various options on Ableton Live… rockout but as i'm more "friend" to "vertical"...

wavewalker
replies: 2 views: 446
wavewalker 4 days ago

Hi All, Running the latest Ableton 10.1 and want to create a template. I want to also create Buss's for the relevant parts of...

Immortal
replies: 3 views: 264
pottering 5 days ago

I know I sound like a noob asking this but I work in the field of Music Production and have not once needed them for anything....

De Rien
replies: 8 views: 650
M32 5 days ago

Hi, All, What I'm trying to do: Recording a podcast live using Zoom (video conferencing with a co-host) and Ableton to...

chefelf
replies: 2 views: 299
chefelf 1 week ago

Hi! I am building a liveset at the moment where my first try is to copy distilled versions of every song into a big project...

lebasti
replies: 1 views: 293
EMMST 1 week ago

Hello, Does anyone know how to route audio from one channel in Ableton into the main computer audio channel? I'm trying to...

chefelf
replies: 2 views: 308
chefelf 1 week ago

Hello there!! I'm very hapoy to be part of this forum!!! Here I found helpful solutions for years. I am not a masterclass but I...

Sintek
replies: 10 views: 578
Synth Guru 1 week ago

hello! I have an Apollo Twin Duo and an Elysia Xpressor stereo bus compressor. I want to to be able to send audio from Ableton...

magnolia
replies: 2 views: 395
magnolia 1 week ago

Hey! I'm looking to emulate a vocal effect used by Little Dragon on the song "Blinking Pigs." It can be heard at...

marcomello
replies: 2 views: 308
marcomello 1 week ago

Can someone please give me an approach on how to warp an acapella into a track I'm working on . The acapella basically fits but...

SuckAtProducing
replies: 4 views: 357
mat1 1 week ago

It's only with one specific project too. The only third party plug-in I have in the project is Serum but it's not activated....

connorzman
replies: 1 views: 285
Mikael B 1 week ago

I’ve been exploring the huge archive of free devices over at maxforlive.com and around the web. At some point I started keeping...

isosceles
replies: 4 views: 735
M.Retra 1 week ago

I MADE THIS TUTORIAL A WHILE BACK so if u dig it please leave a like and sub https://youtu.be/12k9LsSZ4zQ AND I USED...

Octopous
replies: 0 views: 92
Octopous 1 week ago

IF U FOUND HELPFUL PLSS LEAVE A LIKE AND SUB I DO THESE FOR FREE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)

Octopous
replies: 0 views: 286
Octopous 1 week ago

Good evening Ableton Live community, We’ve created an INSTRUMENT 1 template Max patch to enable you to use your INSTRUMENT...

thankubrandon
replies: 0 views: 290
thankubrandon 1 week ago

Hi, I have always been a Cubase user but lately picked up a copy of Ableton Lite. I like it and was wondering if there is anyway...

Dallon426
replies: 2 views: 362
Mikael B 1 week ago

After exhaustive searching I can't seem to find the right midi footpedal for controlling Ableton looper. As I am doing a lot of...

Donpepperoni
replies: 8 views: 9,476
Absalone 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone - I've got a bunch of loop-based compositions sequenced on my motif (original). I'm trying to figure out the...

ryanluckey
replies: 1 views: 369
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

I’m getting about 8ms of overall latency right now with samples running at 64. My main issue is that I’m using 8 mics into...

nick.
replies: 18 views: 987
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Has anyone used two Akai APC40 MkII controllers with Live to control 16 tracks split across the two APCs? I currently use 2 x...

graeme_ncl
replies: 1 views: 477
DRN 2 weeks ago

So I have a swingy jazz-synth song I'm working on right now. I know for a fact its at 205 BPM however there is a pick up at the...

connorzman
replies: 3 views: 478
lllubi 2 weeks ago

I have the following problem, which behaves differently, in different situations. The 4 directional big knob on the right (push...

patricknita
replies: 0 views: 350
patricknita 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! There is now a link, from Ableton itself, to download Live 10.1! I'm stoked, but also a little hesitant as it...

zeekool
replies: 2 views: 700
M32 2 weeks ago

I have several clips recorded and trying to rename them in arrangement view, it let me rename the first few then the rename...

the religion
replies: 2 views: 430
EMMST 3 weeks ago

1) Basically, you download Visual Studio Express from here: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/express/ 2) Hook off this...

daskeladden
replies: 1 views: 416
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Hi I'm a big fan of stock plugins and recently got into Wavetables (love its workflow) to create my sounds but every time I come...

Dudo
replies: 3 views: 482
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

I've recently "upgraded" rigs from my old faithful HD3 Accel MacPro system to a 2.3 Ghz MB Pro Retina Quad i7 w/ 16 GB...

BlakeJohnsonCSR
replies: 22 views: 3,195
casiotone 3 weeks ago

Hi I'm a big fan of stock plugins and recently got into Wavetables (love its workflow) to create my sounds but every time I come...

Dudo
replies: 0 views: 526
Dudo 3 weeks ago

The only way i can save plug in mappings on my Push 1 is to group them into an instrument rack once i have mapped everything. How...

nickcrizzle
replies: 0 views: 56
nickcrizzle 3 weeks ago

Here's a weird one that I can't solve but I can work around: When I have a Kontakt library sound that has a loop or sequence...

3rdpath
replies: 3 views: 399
3rdpath 3 weeks ago

Incoming basic question... I've created an ableton session and done some automation on a max device, but when opening the...

GaryDoris
replies: 3 views: 396
M.Retra 4 weeks ago

Hi, when I try to play video from Ableton Live it lags extremely. I am using a Mac, my CPU usage is always between 3 and 5%....

Hemnast
replies: 2 views: 476
San PelleGRAINo 4 weeks ago

Hey, I have a problem I just can´t fix. I send midi from a channel to my moog and when I record the audio its ahead of...

Herbst Ed
replies: 5 views: 847
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

For a long time I used only the built in devices for Ableton Live along with some Max For Live devices. Last year I took...

strange loop
replies: 25 views: 1,150
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

What I want to do is, to make a clip trigger another clip in another scene. So everytime cilp A in scene 1 plays it triggers clip...

TNC
replies: 5 views: 465
TNC 12th May 2019

Using Soleman midi foot controller with Ableton Live. I can assign samples to foot switches but can’t get them to trigger? ...

Trobro
replies: 0 views: 377
Trobro 12th May 2019

Hi, I am sending MIDI to my Juno-DS from Ableton. I am also using "Pgm change" in the Clip to set the current...

ikaris
replies: 4 views: 407
ikaris 9th May 2019

Hi! I was going to make my own theme for Ableton 10 but it's really quite tricky to do, if anyone's tried it here you'll know...

AbletonThemes
replies: 2 views: 526
Deleted 11f77bb 9th May 2019

i've always had the full version, so i'm not sure, but from what i can see in the product description for LE/Lite versions it say...

jbuonacc
replies: 2 views: 393
jbuonacc 8th May 2019

Howdy, slutz I'm currently using Ableton 9 and I'm trying to use an aggregate device of my Behringer 404HD interface and my...

Schploink
replies: 4 views: 632
Schploink 8th May 2019

Might be a strange question, but I am in the making of a new type of way music is created and I need some help on this from you...

Fnord
replies: 8 views: 530
Fnord 7th May 2019

Good day, I have some strange issue and this is happening first time with my 3rd party plug-ins. When I try to put on any...

Maart_Laus
replies: 1 views: 365
markusschloesser 6th May 2019

Hello, We're looking for a few people to test our new plugin on Ableton. If you are interested, please email...

Mundox
replies: 0 views: 359
Mundox 6th May 2019

Does Live have Mono Tracks? or how can that be achieved in cases of money instruments like guitars, Bass or Vocals I believe...

iamslim11
replies: 3 views: 558
Mikael B 5th May 2019

Hi everyone! My first post on Gearslutz! I am using Touchmix 30 and Live on Win and was wondering if it's possible to route...

k0eman
replies: 0 views: 384
k0eman 3rd May 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search