The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Ableton Live

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,369
Views: 7,369
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If my CPU starts maxing out, I don't mind freezing and then flattening the tracks, but once I flatten them, I obviously can't go...

saffirepro40
replies: 7 views: 347
saffirepro40 5 hours ago

Hey Everybody! Thanks in advance to those who can help. Been a Mainstage User for 3 years now, but its too unstable and for...

Nnekalyn1
replies: 11 views: 307
vudoo 15 hours ago

I've been using Ableton for a while, I love it, it's a blast, but I don't have in depth software knowledge, or practice with the...

patshep
replies: 0 views: 186
patshep 1 day ago

I particularly use a very portable Akai MPK mini mk2, and I have just noticed that it is on the list of control surfaces in...

Skrzak
replies: 1 views: 249
lestermagneto 2 days ago

A few weeks late to the party but ableton released this free pack of tools and I gotta say I've been diggin them all! If you got...

elgee
replies: 0 views: 267
elgee 3 days ago

On Abelton 10 Suite I have Max for live, I never had this before with 9 Standard, I never even looked into what it was. I'm...

saffirepro40
replies: 6 views: 406
elgee 3 days ago

Hey guys I recently installed Ableton Live 10 Suite. To my surprise Ableton 9 is still on my computer. I want to remove it...

Synth Guru
replies: 6 views: 422
Synth Guru 4 days ago

Just about to upgrade to Live 10 suite, but With the advent of Live 10, have there been any updates to the picture/scoring side...

james090
replies: 0 views: 295
james090 4 days ago

Ifinally took the plunge and decided the upgrade was worth it. So I thought i would just explain why for those on the fence as...

RichardNolan
replies: 68 views: 5,087
Synth Guru 4 days ago

I've been trying to record live vocals and instrumentation through Ableton (love the programming abilities, SO intuitive), but...

elieguy27
replies: 15 views: 1,571
saffirepro40 5 days ago

Is there any way to automate the start or end of a sample in simpler? I'm trying to figure out a good way to have sample times...

platformzero
replies: 2 views: 250
krushing 5 days ago

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this but being new to Ableton I want to make SURE I'm right on this or else I could really screw...

saffirepro40
replies: 2 views: 355
saffirepro40 1 week ago

Hi, I work with a Macbook Pro (highest specs) 2012, + a Focusrite Clarett Thunderbot. I've been using Logic Pro X for most of...

Kelvin
replies: 12 views: 560
Aguila 1 week ago

Hi, just got my Roland TR8s, cannot sync it with ableton though and the manual seems a little short on detail in regards to this....

NickyG
replies: 1 views: 312
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I'm very glad to let you know that bounce in place in L10 is now a reality, and a simple one-click action! Yeah!

Crampe
replies: 2 views: 410
3rdpath 1 week ago

helllllooo - new download link for recording template...

buzzby
replies: 0 views: 291
buzzby 1 week ago

I have a question about the way that ableton 10 uses the hard drive bandwidth in windows 10. As of late my projects have been...

africantigercow
replies: 0 views: 327
africantigercow 1 week ago

So, I know a good bit about theory coming from the guitar world, however in the electronic world it seems the way some of these...

saffirepro40
replies: 4 views: 368
pottering 1 week ago

is ableton reverb considered a bit crap or low quality? it seems very dirty and metallic and is pretty pointless turned up...

Acidizer
replies: 3 views: 476
pottering 2 weeks ago

i am finding push 2 far far too menu divey i feel like getting lost in a maze all the time, despite reading the manual. and it is...

Acidizer
replies: 3 views: 430
Methlab 2 weeks ago

If you upgraded from AL9 to AL10, what was your number one feature that AL10 brought that made you decide to do so? And also: are...

OlavB
replies: 25 views: 942
Methlab 2 weeks ago

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 165 views: 6,002
Transcendence 2 weeks ago

I am not new with music, I've been playing guitar almost my whole life. I've been recording that whole time and have even worked...

saffirepro40
replies: 22 views: 876
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

Noob here again... I am wondering, since I do 48 at 24 bits, if I import audio such as a sample in Abelton, that comes from...

saffirepro40
replies: 1 views: 442
lllubi 2 weeks ago

Hola from cloudy Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Hope all you slugs are having a marvelous Memorial Day weekend. So I’m having...

kretzmonster
replies: 16 views: 528
psycho_monkey 2 weeks ago

Hi all. I currently own the Steinberg UR28M and unfortunately one of my inputs died leaving me with only one. I went and got an...

Ozey
replies: 2 views: 434
Diogo C 2 weeks ago

Hi. Is this possible at all? I have backing tracks, the whole songs arranged. Use some effects on an audio channel (with an...

Skrzak
replies: 1 views: 309
Rtroost 3 weeks ago

Has anyone used this effect in Ableton 10? I'm having problems. I got this plugin because I needed the vinyl stop/tape stop type...

eLUX
replies: 1 views: 336
eLUX 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm curious about the behavior of the emagic AMT8 midi interface when I enable MIDI OUT port sync "on" (on...

belzrebuth
replies: 0 views: 314
belzrebuth 3 weeks ago

Hi there, I'm pretty new to Live, so this may be a noob question. I got Live 9 late last year with the free upgrade to Live 10...

bitstream25
replies: 14 views: 637
Synth Guru 3 weeks ago

Curious to know how you all are using the tags feature. I love it, personally! After some initial set up, these are mine, for...

Ishkash
replies: 12 views: 930
Rtroost 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm currently looking for advice on a possible freeware or paid video software suite which will allow me to add my own 'live'...

zenin
replies: 1 views: 508
chudslayer 3 weeks ago

Hello fellow gearslutz, If anyone can shed some light on this problem I would be so appreciative. Just got Komplete Ultimate...

eLUX
replies: 7 views: 632
eLUX 4 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 382
breytirengu 4 weeks ago

I have a hot hand. It is meant for your finger but is essentially a midi controller that can do anything from pend pitch to...

suckboi
replies: 0 views: 343
suckboi 4 weeks ago

Experiencing a strange issue here with Live 10. I have a MIDI clip with a linked CC envelope, transmitting CC01 to an external...

M.Retra
replies: 3 views: 372
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to set an exact value for an automation point in live 10? (i want an exact value for the automation point with the...

turtletree
replies: 9 views: 568
Dianoia records 4 weeks ago

Hi Guys, So I have always had a passion for music. I played guitar and bass for many years, however I have been leaning more...

honestviking
replies: 5 views: 400
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

here's part 2 of a little video series on why i like using long samples in my ableton work flow also a link at the end to some...

buzzby
replies: 0 views: 377
buzzby 4 weeks ago

This forum is a little slow, so let's speculate for fun. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come forth with secret...

tsrono
replies: 570 views: 58,094
smutek 10th May 2018
replies: 1 views: 325
lllubi 8th May 2018

Hey guys I'm having a problem with Ableton Live. Recently I installed versions 1709 & 1803 Win 10 updates on my PC. ...

Synth Guru
replies: 2 views: 346
Synth Guru 5th May 2018

I recently purchased VPS Avenger over the weekend and cannot get it to launch. I followed the instructions included in their PDF....

Abomb78
replies: 2 views: 472
SteveM74 28th April 2018

I want to assign a specific amount of pitch bend effect on a button on the MIDI keyboard. When you press a key with the pitch...

zanshin777
replies: 5 views: 362
zanshin777 28th April 2018

Big newbie question..... How would I record Ableton Live's software instruments (example, the Operator synth, a drum kick,...

quadutol
replies: 4 views: 382
quadutol 28th April 2018

Yesterday, I've finally upgraded from Live 8 Suite to Live 9 Suite... Figured this was potentially my last chance, before 10...

Simonator
replies: 3 views: 1,263
Adorism 23rd April 2018

Hey fellas hopefully you can help me with this. I’ve been trying to loop in Ableton 9 in arrangement view as one would on a MPC...

audioman
replies: 7 views: 608
lestermagneto 22nd April 2018

They range from lofi instruments and effects to mixing and MIDI tools. Here are some of my recent racks! ToneTuner™...

Cessor
replies: 0 views: 484
Cessor 22nd April 2018

Anyone else experiencing this with Sausage Fattener and/or any other plugins? Have you found a workaround?

Uneek Elements
replies: 5 views: 1,189
EMMST 21st April 2018

is it possible to increase size of all waveforms in ableton live 10 tracks? I want to go in and edit some of the empty space in...

turtletree
replies: 3 views: 436
explorer 20th April 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search