The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,968
Views: 12,968
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello. i recently bought an icon qcon pro g2 ti use with ableton live. to my great disbelief the manual doesnt cover half of the...

hcv242
replies: 0 views: 70
hcv242 18 hours ago

I'm considering getting a Mac Mini 2018 exclusively for Live 10. I found this thread on Ableton forums which a few users saying...

pier25
replies: 5 views: 559
Immortal 22 hours ago

Hello -- I'm struggling to find a good tutorial for this looping technique...if someone could point me to one, I"d...

jambirn
replies: 6 views: 517
Mikael B 3 days ago

Hey guys, was searching the web and the owner´s manual.. Does anyone know, if when 2 Computers are linked, the first...

submarin
replies: 1 views: 106
submarin 3 days ago
replies: 0 views: 117
Mikael B 1 week ago

I am using Ableton 9 as I bought it on an educational license when I was in school and have been using it ever since. I really...

smccarthy945
replies: 42 views: 2,836
Mikael B 1 week ago

Akai Fire is a hidden Push mini for Ableton. All the functions are there, the only thing that is missing is a proper script...

Nice187
replies: 5 views: 1,065
Mikael B 1 week ago

I am working in the session view. I recorded a midi clip, tweaked it, and then used it to record to audio a bass line from a...

3bc
replies: 1 views: 119
3bc 1 week ago

I am trying to set up Sampler so that I can play the keyboard and have one sample with the same pitch triggered all across the...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 3 views: 221
Sonny Casanovas 1 week ago

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this question but the Ableton forum sent me to the forum on the Allen &...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 6 views: 1,037
Sonny Casanovas 1 week ago

I had something wonderful and somewhat inexplicable happen. I'm not sure what to make of it. I've used Auxy as a sketch tool...

Mikael B
replies: 0 views: 145
Mikael B 1 week ago

Hey guys, been a while... Overview: So I'm using Push1/APC40 combo, which works great... with one exception: I can...

RockstarWizkidd
replies: 4 views: 285
RockstarWizkidd 1 week ago

Anyone successfully using revolution in Live 10 with the revolution.adg files that load the plugin in a drum rack with the multi...

3bc
replies: 15 views: 802
3bc 2 weeks ago

Sorry for asking such a noobey question but is the delay compensation fixed for Ableton 10 or are they still in the Stone...

XAXAU
replies: 7 views: 418
XAXAU 3 weeks ago

Anyone got any tips on any work arounds to export a tempo map from ableton? Got a session with a fluctuating tempo as the tempo...

weirdfishee
replies: 3 views: 340
lestermagneto 3 weeks ago

HELP NEEDED Sorry if this is a silly question but I swear I tried almost everything before going on here -- Running either...

nitaihe
replies: 9 views: 606
Phaidon 3 weeks ago

Has anyone used two Akai APC40 MkII controllers with Live to control 16 tracks split across the two APCs? I currently use 2 x...

graeme_ncl
replies: 2 views: 837
graeme_ncl 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, so I was wondering whether it is possible to have 2 impulses set-up and velocity map them to my Yamaha DTX snare drum...

Kellymusic
replies: 1 views: 165
pottering 4 weeks ago

Hello! This is strange because i got the impression that this is something that was not occuring before. My Specs : Ryzen 5...

Matth30
replies: 72 views: 2,772
juiseman 4 weeks ago

Hi there. Apologies if the solution to this is obvious. It’s hard to even describe the problem let alone and find a solution...

benwahguitar
replies: 2 views: 216
benwahguitar 4 weeks ago

Ive got a composition with two hundred odd tracks I want to try out with Izotope Neutron 3. To get this to work Izotope askes you...

Gusss
replies: 3 views: 541
Mikael B 2nd November 2019

Hey guys, I have an external hardware (DSI OB-6) and a vst belongs to a synth. So I create the 1st midi track to do my...

egementoprak
replies: 0 views: 165
egementoprak 30th October 2019

When I drag a midi file into a project it automatically names that clip "Track 0." When I'm repetitively dragging and...

chefelf
replies: 6 views: 784
Mikael B 30th October 2019

Need some advice please people..using windows 10 with ableton ? Pros and cons ? Looking at the i5 Mac mini but there's a sale on...

Scutmeister
replies: 1 views: 1,236
jonljacobi 29th October 2019
Avatar for Trouble in The Streets

I use clips to live loop midi instruments with Live 9. I have my global quantize set to 1 bar. So when I'm ready to record I hit...

Trouble in The Streets
replies: 1 views: 1,137
Mikael B 29th October 2019

I am running abelton live to control DMXIS (2 midi tracks controlling scenes and a return track with the plug) and play a sample...

kickdrummer58
replies: 0 views: 300
kickdrummer58 27th October 2019

Why does Live max out my computers resources in a way no other DAW does? I love the workflow but have to be in CPU saving...

ZeusFaber
replies: 1 views: 401
Mikael B 23rd October 2019

I use it since two month now. The app is still a little buggy but it allow you to access a whole new side of ableton without...

Matth30
replies: 0 views: 340
Matth30 23rd October 2019

Hi legends, I have two quite basic questions relating to: 1. In/Out Sample Rate; and, 2. Recording Bit Depth. I am running...

Raikkonen
replies: 13 views: 575
omng 22nd October 2019

I'm considering building a Windows PC exclusively for using Live 10. Has anyone switched from Mac to Windows? Did Live...

pier25
replies: 13 views: 722
markusschloesser 21st October 2019

I'm demoing Live 10, and I can't get anything working. The most basic and aggravating problem is that I can't get audio...

3bc
replies: 6 views: 450
3bc 19th October 2019

Hey guys, I hope it's alright me posting this here, if not I'll remove it. The tutorial is in Ableton, but not strictly an...

MatthewVere
replies: 0 views: 536
MatthewVere 18th October 2019

I started to use external screen with Ableton 8 (Macbook Pro). It works well, but now everytime I try to open Ableton without the...

Yambo
replies: 1 views: 251
Mikael B 17th October 2019

Have anyone experienced problems transfering sessions from PC to Mac and vice versa?

DaPhunk73
replies: 3 views: 389
Mikael B 17th October 2019

Hi all, I'm a new Live user and I have a conceptual question that I"m hoping someone can shed some light on. I'm trying...

khedger
replies: 4 views: 395
Noisewagon 17th October 2019

I feel like I have really tried everything today, please help. I am struggling to get my new Komplete Audio 6 Mk2 interface to...

jordanhall
replies: 0 views: 390
jordanhall 16th October 2019

Hi everyone! I work with producers on remote sessions using the Zoom Audio Platform. Some times we will jump over to the...

BigBreakMusic
replies: 0 views: 223
BigBreakMusic 15th October 2019
replies: 1 views: 338
Mikael B 14th October 2019

Hello there, I have been using the Roland AIRA MX-1 for recording my music and also using it for midi clock sync with Ableton,...

HeliosMusic
replies: 2 views: 359
HeliosMusic 14th October 2019

Hi guys I'm not yet an Ableton Live user, but considering this for a new live band project. Before I jump in and buy Live,...

Sequentialist
replies: 1 views: 328
pottering 8th October 2019

Hey guys, I thought I liked my mixes but then I listening to the flaming lips soft bulletin and i don't even understand how...

ja3k3l
replies: 13 views: 1,442
Mikael B 7th October 2019

I thought I would share this template I made for the Behringer X-Touch (see attachment). Out of the box, the X-Touch buttons...

Konsider
replies: 0 views: 426
Konsider 5th October 2019

Hello. I recently switched to Ableton Live for electronic music production and I'm confused about should I get a hardware...

cupax
replies: 37 views: 2,901
thehightenor 5th October 2019

I'm a huge fan of electronic music but would like to work with and add more advanced chords and progressions than is usually seen...

[email protected]
replies: 13 views: 1,008
Mikael B 5th October 2019

So I bought a GoPro. Been working on my live Ableton set. But I'm trying to workout a simple editing workflow for casual insta...

dwbkeys
replies: 4 views: 609
dwbkeys 1st October 2019

This is fantastic for me, as previous solutions could be erratic and fiddly. So far CV Tools is pretty much plug and...

chrisso
replies: 14 views: 1,458
M32 30th September 2019

Hi everyone :) I have Ableton Live 10 Suite, and am learning how to mix and master tracks. I was wondering, which of...

Konsider
replies: 21 views: 1,316
Mikael B 29th September 2019

Hi there I've got a problem when I try to Export Audio in Ableton 10 on my Mac - basically, when I hit Export, I get the 10...

Phil F
replies: 6 views: 657
Mikael B 29th September 2019

Okay, so I'm thinking of getting a 2019 MBP for running Ableton 10 with a low/mid-range audio interface (maybe Scarlett 8i6 3rd...

Hashslug
replies: 3 views: 1,178
Hashslug 28th September 2019

Hi, has anyone used Ableton with the baseline MBP 2019? Would like to hear any reports of how the 1.4ghz i5 quad core...

Hashslug
replies: 0 views: 439
Hashslug 27th September 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search