The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,866
Views: 16,866
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello I imported 16 bit tracks to ableton and they play unsynced with the metronome. I had the same issue when I was...

miecznik88
replies: 0 views: 88
miecznik88 23 hours ago

Here we go ive spent the weekend setting up ableton live 10 with my audio interface (focusrite scarlett 1820 2nd gen) and digital...

Glenn83
replies: 3 views: 245
coreyspencer 1 day ago

Hi all, Does anyone knows if it is possible to modulate the Decay of a sound as it plays lower on the keyboard? With Sampler...

Toulouse1979
replies: 2 views: 120
ozinga 2 days ago

Hello I am just trying ableton live after many years of using cubase. I can see there is a modulation envelope and I am trying...

Fluxia
replies: 5 views: 144
acided 6 days ago

I've been using my APC40 Mk1 for many years and never felt any GAS for the Mk2. Not only do I prefer the design and feel of the...

Polarelch
replies: 3 views: 147
3rdpath 1 week ago

Hey, I'm looking for a way to control my external synths with a step sequencer. Since I'm using Ableton, I have been looking...

replies: 1 views: 115
breakline 1 week ago

Hey guys, I have acquired some gear over the last year and am having trouble using within Ableton. I understand that I will need...

beeennji
replies: 2 views: 282
breakline 1 week ago

Has anyone used the RME UCX with CV tools? Outputs 7/8 are DC Coupled but I've not seen any definitive testaments to their...

jobinho
replies: 0 views: 120
jobinho 1 week ago

I took a peek at Ableton’s beta release notes on their forum just to get an idea of the changes coming down the pipeline, and I...

mp3
replies: 11 views: 585
mp3 1 week ago

Hi, When I import a video with sound, at playback the audio is not in sync with the picture. I cames shortly after the...

Deckard
replies: 4 views: 2,686
offthesky 1 week ago

I seem to remember last year around Black Friday/Cyber Monday that the Ableton website had a sale on Live 10. What will be the...

jon boy
replies: 0 views: 170
jon boy 1 week ago

I'm trying to set up 'link' between two computers running ableton. Both are conected to the same internet router and share a...

M32
replies: 5 views: 2,208
DanJamesAUS 2 weeks ago

I originally Posted this in the Logic Room, stating that Live and Logic are such good complements with Rewire, and I though,...

MusiKLover
replies: 1 views: 122
MusiKLover 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am sending MIDI to my Juno-DS from Ableton. I am also using "Pgm change" in the Clip to set the current...

ikaris
replies: 5 views: 1,562
vespina 2 weeks ago

My first impression was that Live 10 Suite is a favorite for electronic music. But while consulting the net, I asked myself the...

Trancer
replies: 12 views: 300
Trancer 3 weeks ago

Hello, What's the best way to sync C-Lab Notator with Ableton? It'd be nice to be able to control the plugin synths via C-Lab...

upekah
replies: 0 views: 227
upekah 3 weeks ago

If this is too many questions for one post, I apologize. QUESTION 1 Albeton takes a while to load every time I open the...

messofsound876
replies: 0 views: 140
messofsound876 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I have this little problem. My Korg Minilogue XS is connected wo Ableton Live 10 Suite via my Steinberg UR22C....

TheOperator
replies: 8 views: 475
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Helloo, I've made a little Max for Live device that takes some of the pain out of comping in Ableton. The GIF in the...

Messinki
replies: 22 views: 912
Messinki 3 weeks ago

Greetings, I've searched the forum and the net but can't seem to find an answer. I am running Ableton live 10, and my main...

shnootre
replies: 4 views: 244
Rick Dalton 4 weeks ago

Hello ! I've got a Elgato Stream Deck since january and i worked with love on a template for Ableton Live (at the moment it's...

mmirz
replies: 3 views: 543
AfternoonJones 16th September 2020

Very interesting video on task management.. I honestly believe task management had nothing to do with this video lol It was...

LuXx
replies: 13 views: 3,189
asdadgzdsdertse 15th September 2020

2020 iMac. I'm about to upgrade my 2013 i7 to the last intel iMac. I've decided not to wait for Apple silicon for a number of...

jobinho
replies: 11 views: 600
razorboy 13th September 2020

Lately, I've been experiencing some latency issues with Ableton when recording. Using Ableton 10.1, Focusrite Saffire Pro DSP...

Curtis.Cole
replies: 12 views: 454
razorboy 2nd September 2020

Having a very strange problem with Live lately. I'm currently working on some pretty heavy projects, which are usually averaging...

clc91
replies: 34 views: 4,703
MusiKLover 31st August 2020

Ok so I place a plugin effect (Blackhole in this instance) on the audio channel (I have about 20 channels from two interfaces...

sds1fs1r
replies: 5 views: 262
sds1fs1r 30th August 2020

The last time that I glanced at Ableton was at least a couple of years ago, and it was loved for many reasons, but tracking...

razorboy
replies: 0 views: 192
razorboy 30th August 2020

It's only with one specific project too. The only third party plug-in I have in the project is Serum but it's not activated....

connorzman
replies: 6 views: 2,133
Mikael B 28th August 2020

Why did Ableton Live 10 double the installer capacity? What is the reason for the increased capacity? Did Ableton Live 10 get...

Jpro600k
replies: 4 views: 285
Jpro600k 23rd August 2020

Would you like to see comping implemented in Ableton Live 10? Comping basically means functions for compiling or composing a...

Mikael B
replies: 4 views: 332
DEA 22nd August 2020

85-90 instances of kontakt on Logic vs 50-55 on Ableton with the exact same new Macbook Pro 16". Thats about 30-40% less...

kev1n28
replies: 39 views: 2,657
MusiKLover 20th August 2020

Hi, I am having a nervous breakdown here. I keep getting the error ""there was an error when closing the file ..\path...

Alexanderbig
replies: 1 views: 999
Synth Guru 20th August 2020

Hello everyone, I'll try my best to explain however I'm not the most hardware-savvy person so excuse my ignorance. As the title...

plshelp
replies: 5 views: 534
acided 20th August 2020
replies: 0 views: 206
finy95 18th August 2020

Hey G...S...’s Is it possible to route audio from ableton through my Moog Sub 37 and back in so I can use my filter? I...

Chef de Party
replies: 0 views: 208
Chef de Party 17th August 2020

I'm in session view programming some midi to trigger lights along with multi tracks in Ableton 10, and every time I stop to place...

ssccrab
replies: 1 views: 232
ssccrab 13th August 2020

is there anyway to make one value go up and have another value go down the equal amount at the same time? i want to build my own...

andwutt
replies: 2 views: 236
andwutt 12th August 2020

Hi everyone, I like to buy for live looping Sessions with Synth, Bass, Vocals, Guitar the Novation Launchkey Mk3 and the Akai...

Agi09
replies: 1 views: 142
artnerd 8th August 2020

Vocosyn is very nice. It's very fun and interesting. https://soundcloud.com/jpro600-k/live-10-uyayayayaya-2 I would like to know...

Jpro600k
replies: 0 views: 136
Jpro600k 2nd August 2020

1) Basically, you download Visual Studio Express from here: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/express/ 2) Hook off this...

daskeladden
replies: 3 views: 3,564
claytworld 23rd July 2020

Hi Guys - some of you may have seen this - it's just been released and may be of interest if you use Live. It's called Utility...

Remote Vision
replies: 0 views: 248
Remote Vision 21st July 2020

I have the jdxa and system 8 connected directly into my mixer they both have usb and are both recognised by ableton. My esq1 is...

broomy
replies: 1 views: 151
Mikael B 21st July 2020

When I record midi CC automation, Ableton resets my midi CC values with each MIDI clip that is then started, resulting in, for...

buka
replies: 3 views: 161
Mikael B 16th July 2020

problem solved: Ableton response: Naturally. Live has a so called "playthrough optimization" which disables the...

manman
replies: 29 views: 15,923
Mikael B 13th July 2020

Thinking about trying Studio One after being a Live user for 7 years. Main reasons are performance, and general issues with...

pdpd
replies: 3 views: 381
Airspeed 9th July 2020

Hi, I have installed a few new plugins today and most of them show with this icon on the bottom right corner. I checked and now...

tmsn
replies: 3 views: 220
Synth Guru 6th July 2020

I want to try Live but have a couple of questions, can I buy it and run it on my laptop, and the mac in the studio with one...

fiddlestickz
replies: 68 views: 3,861
HeshamHassanein 2nd July 2020

I am having the problem, that I want to update a certain plugin and I don't know, how often the plugin is instantiated in my...

Fred vom Jupiter
replies: 8 views: 679
Valery_Kondakoff 30th June 2020

Hey, so I finally installed the trial version of Ableton but I was not able to get the MIDI connection working... After a...

cunhast
replies: 0 views: 138
cunhast 26th June 2020

Hello Every time I start automating VSTs in Ableton i get frustrated by strange values ableton shows in the automation lane. I...

miecznik88
replies: 0 views: 161
miecznik88 19th June 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search