The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,589
Views: 8,589
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

As a producer and learning more things over time I see a lot of people recommend using sends/returns & groups because of the...

turtletree
replies: 1 views: 199
Mikael B 21 minutes ago

Hiya, Just wondering if anyone could give me a complete list of settings I need to use to get the best quality HD video...

faeriepunk23
replies: 1 views: 125
Mikael B 46 minutes ago

Hi all! I‘m thinking about fast pitch correction. Is there jet way to change pitch for all mix? Like in FL Studio main pitch...

Esoku
replies: 3 views: 142
Mikael B 51 minutes ago

I've started working on a track today and I'm trying to record a 5th midi track but I'm encountering a strange bug with the...

LostintheBardo
replies: 1 views: 57
Mikael B 53 minutes ago

Can anyone get .mp4 video files or any other video files (.mov for example) to work in Ableton 9.7 64bit on Windows 10 64bit?...

mikewellington
replies: 6 views: 2,015
AndyRray 5 hours ago

I been A/B Ableton 9 and 10 with Mixcraft 8 for days now and there is a significant difference in sound. Ableton 9/10 - Its...

andfra
replies: 574 views: 18,969
joeq 7 hours ago

is ableton reverb considered a bit crap or low quality? it seems very dirty and metallic and is pretty pointless turned up...

Acidizer
replies: 5 views: 1,122
Mikael B 1 day ago

Not sure if I posted this in the right thread before so here's another shot: I'm in the process of bouncing out stems to send...

orangepanels
replies: 7 views: 367
Mikael B 1 day ago

Hi guys. I'm trying to incorporate my cheap alesis controller into my live sets. I play electro/punk/dnb and mostly play bass and...

MisterKilgore
replies: 7 views: 513
Darkschmunky 1 day ago

So I just realized what I thought was bad compression on my end was ableton warp artifacts using beats modes. After I recorded...

ctothej123
replies: 22 views: 704
Mikael B 3 days ago

I'm trying to figure out how to properly setup my return tracks in Ableton so that I can use them when summing OTB. I have it...

drainyoo
replies: 21 views: 627
drainyoo 4 days ago

I know the base Macbook 12" uses an M processor and there are many discussions that this is very similar to an i5 but runs...

andrewskee
replies: 1 views: 256
Trip Hop Mop 4 days ago

Okay so...abletons multiband dynamics compressors visualizer is messed up... When you turn one of the bands.. either high mid or...

Brandon203111
replies: 0 views: 180
Brandon203111 4 days ago

Hi My name is Pierre-Antoine Grison, I am a French musician and Ableton Certified Trainer. I am very pleased to present you...

KBLiveSolutions
replies: 0 views: 216
KBLiveSolutions 4 days ago

After exhaustive searching I can't seem to find the right midi footpedal for controlling Ableton looper. As I am doing a lot of...

Donpepperoni
replies: 7 views: 8,607
KBLiveSolutions 4 days ago

Hey guys, hope you're well, Simple scenario, I create a new project, insert NI Massive (attempted this with the AU and VST...

fgimian
replies: 0 views: 220
fgimian 1 week ago

Background: So I recently worked on a song with a mixing/mastering engineer on Pro Tools that I produced in Ableton, which I had...

turtletree
replies: 6 views: 1,550
lestermagneto 1 week ago

Need advise for my midi foot pedal purchase. Im a guitarist and use Ableton. I want to trigger rec start stop and so on... I...

andfra
replies: 7 views: 1,266
krushing 1 week ago

Hi, I am using a Dell Xps 15 and every time i open up live 10 and do work for any amount of time and then finish and close the...

FattyTLYC
replies: 3 views: 304
UnderTow 1 week ago

Im thinking of buying Ableton for producing at home on my PC. Is it Live 10 that is the most common version? Can you give...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 6 views: 419
Esoku 1 week ago

so I notice when I export files that are in a group in ableton I will get the individual files within the group without the...

turtletree
replies: 1 views: 264
turtletree 2 weeks ago

Should I practice "gain staging" in my workflow if I'm just making beats/songs that, at the end of the day will end up...

rallycapmusic
replies: 4 views: 541
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

FOR ABLETON 10 ONLY. Demo Video Purchase I highly recommend watching the video of the plugin in action, as it will do...

Technoirx
replies: 1 views: 521
akiiraofficial 2 weeks ago

I'm currently in the process of chopping up audio loops and nice instrument sounds in 10 Suite for use later, but I suspect...

Jiglo
replies: 7 views: 350
Jiglo 3 weeks ago

Hi, Just wondering if upgrading from Live 9.5 Suite to the latest 10.0.4 Suite is safe and stable for what is currently a smooth...

mynameisbrian
replies: 3 views: 454
muzzmaker 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody! This is my second post, and got a lot of help from my previous post, all hail Gearslutz! Anyways, I just...

theokoustas
replies: 5 views: 1,890
edward.k 3 weeks ago

Can't send midi out to an audio channel for assigning Izotop Stutter Edit or Glitch! As long as midi channel is empty midi-out...

Pezhman
replies: 1 views: 275
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

so I see that pro tools has this amazing pencil tool that allows to draw in waveforms to remove clicks etc. I am an Ableton...

turtletree
replies: 4 views: 431
lestermagneto 4 weeks ago

I read here fairly regularly but rarely post. I thought I’d share a Max for Live device (my first actually) that I made which...

Airyck
replies: 0 views: 339
Airyck 4 weeks ago

Hey i'm using Ableton to live loop. i have the basics working but I'm have some trouble with automation. I am using the built in...

THE_NIK
replies: 0 views: 284
THE_NIK 4 weeks ago

I'm still a noob to Ableton, so apologies if I use some terms that aren't correct. I started making a rough piece of music...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 281
Jiglo 4 weeks ago

Hello all I'm minding how the delay compensation is working in Ableton Live, and I'd like to have the lights of some...

Calagan
replies: 55 views: 1,568
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

I am having a problem with Ableton, and I am hoping I can find someone on the the forums that has encountered something...

Ap0C552
replies: 6 views: 1,318
pekbro 12th October 2018

Hey there! I guess i'm in the right spot for this, so here it goes.. A couple of buddies and me built a studio, and we own a...

AshtarSheran
replies: 0 views: 355
AshtarSheran 5th October 2018

So I got my Behnringer fcb1010 controller, programmed a few of the footswitches to control changes and mapped them to functions...

disownedpear
replies: 0 views: 297
disownedpear 5th October 2018

Hi guys. I'm having an issue i can't seem to find an answer to. I'm syncing an instance of ableton with the app patterning...

Paakske
replies: 3 views: 465
Mikael B 29th September 2018

Maybe there's an obvious answer to this that I've missed!... I'm going to be creating music live by running audio through...

firedolphin
replies: 1 views: 384
krushing 28th September 2018

Looking for a recommendation for a pedal to use in order to activate record...hands free. Thanks, fb

foamboy
replies: 3 views: 501
quadutol 26th September 2018

Recently picked up a Push to go along with Ableton (Live 9 intro), after not using the DAW for over a year....and I absolutely...

quadutol
replies: 7 views: 731
quadutol 26th September 2018

Is there a way to reverse individual slices in Ableton Simpler? I've tried on the Push and tried to find a way using the...

Jiglo
replies: 6 views: 540
Jiglo 24th September 2018

After watching this Push 2 and Ableton Live 10 video on youtube, by DJ Step1, a Sequence One instructor, I saw this incredible...

Jiglo
replies: 2 views: 427
Jiglo 24th September 2018

Has anyone had any good luck with accessing media files on a Synology NAS in the LAN? I have two NAS devices, both sharing...

replies: 2 views: 376
191919 24th September 2018

I'm currently downloading the 30 day trial of Ableton Live 10 for one specific reason and that is warping audio. This is what I...

Merlin5
replies: 4 views: 523
pottering 23rd September 2018

I bought Suite 6 days ago and the seller transferred, well, attempted to transfer the license to me the same day but with the...

Jiglo
replies: 3 views: 400
pottering 21st September 2018

Hi. I often use Live 9 for transcribing songs. And it would be useful to be able to monitor the Device View of two tracks at the...

benzel
replies: 1 views: 348
explorer 20th September 2018

anybody know the best way to setup ableton live 9 for live performance? I'm brand new to this type of thing....should i use an...

esmith7
replies: 1 views: 353
johnnyboy5000 19th September 2018

Hey guys! I'm using only native devices in Live for my live set, avoiding any VSTs or other third-party stuff. Most of the time...

besairedt
replies: 0 views: 379
besairedt 19th September 2018

r/ThisIsOurMusic•Posted byu/jimmmyange 5 minutes ago Ableton, Using Sends & Returns when sending stems off to be...

jimmmyange
replies: 3 views: 412
Esoku 17th September 2018

Hi, I recently bought the Boss RC-505 and I have looked everywhere if there is an option to use sound libraries from the PC...

bulet
replies: 0 views: 454
bulet 16th September 2018

Hi everyone! I just want to automate/assign a stable tempo to my songs (the non electronic ones) so I can mix them together...

TejYos
replies: 1 views: 413
Mikael B 16th September 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search