The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 11,798
Views: 11,798
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all. I’d welcome some assistance. I’m using a Roland’s vt4 in Ableton live. All working fine. But somehow when I...

Redtoday
replies: 1 views: 366
Mikael B 8 hours ago

I'm a huge fan of electronic music but would like to work with and add more advanced chords and progressions than is usually seen...

[email protected]
replies: 7 views: 501
Mikael B 8 hours ago

Hello. I recently switched to Ableton Live for electronic music production and I'm confused about should I get a hardware...

cupax
replies: 34 views: 1,993
jbuonacc 1 day ago

Hi there I've got a problem when I try to Export Audio in Ableton 10 on my Mac - basically, when I hit Export, I get the 10...

Phil F
replies: 2 views: 307
Phil F 2 days ago

I need to update my iMac to Mojave and Catalina in a couple of months because it's the only way to get the newer Xcode...

pier25
replies: 3 views: 486
Mikael B 2 days ago
replies: 13 views: 1,304
Mikael B 2 days ago

Question 1. Is the Ableton Amp part of the standard package or is this an extra you have to purchase. Question 2. Anyone with...

Dezza
replies: 13 views: 580
nwmusicman 4 days ago

So I bought a GoPro. Been working on my live Ableton set. But I'm trying to workout a simple editing workflow for casual insta...

dwbkeys
replies: 0 views: 270
dwbkeys 5 days ago

Very interesting video on task management.. I honestly believe task management had nothing to do with this video lol It was...

LuXx
replies: 6 views: 1,594
hinavin 1 week ago

Hi there Short story : I'm using Live 9.7.7 (but will probably upgrade soon to Live 10), and I'm encountering a problem I find...

Calagan
replies: 8 views: 439
pottering 1 week ago

Hi everyone :) I have Ableton Live 10 Suite, and am learning how to mix and master tracks. I was wondering, which of...

Konsider
replies: 17 views: 653
Konsider 1 week ago

ok so this is a noob question but for years I have always used hardware on the way in or on a desk after - or itb just used...

Deleted 5cc75a2
replies: 4 views: 463
Mikael B 1 week ago

Having a very strange problem with Live lately. I'm currently working on some pretty heavy projects, which are usually averaging...

clc91
replies: 19 views: 2,604
Mikael B 1 week ago

hey everyone// i have a big cpu load and its driving me crazy. i cant work in live nomore till ill fix this problem. in the last...

green_hobeza
replies: 15 views: 1,329
Mikael B 1 week ago

Dear Slutz I'm a happy ableton user and I'm currently working on a few live performances with my Ableton Push 2 and love how I...

Dudo
replies: 1 views: 505
Dudo 1 week ago

This is quite a specific question regarding the Behringer X Touch and Ableton: I have linked the X Touch Extender to the X...

Konsider
replies: 1 views: 424
Konsider 1 week ago

Hi.I am trying to send OSC commands from ableton to an x32. anybody know how to do this there is an "osc send"...

THE_NIK
replies: 19 views: 1,096
THE_NIK 1 week ago

My setup is pretty simple, I have a live show rig with Ableton 10 on a New Mac Mini. It's running running a bunch of audio track,...

laperlestudio
replies: 2 views: 712
laperlestudio 1 week ago

Hey all, I am trying to integrate my Memory Man delay pedal into Live .. however am having a lot of trouble getting it to work....

Bricklaya
replies: 0 views: 369
Bricklaya 2 weeks ago

Hey there :) thanks in advance so i am about to start my music production (ableton) stuff for that I primarily need a laptop in...

Rohit1
replies: 7 views: 1,961
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Hi! Live has a specific key combination that determines whether audiofiles you drop into the arrangement are all placed on the...

OlavB
replies: 3 views: 590
EMMST 3 weeks ago

Don't know if this is an Ableton issue or something with Ohmicide. Never ran into any preset-saving-trouble before with another...

maulikns13
replies: 2 views: 479
maulikns13 3 weeks ago

I'd love to hear anecdotes/advice/praise/hate for using push 2 in a live performance situation! Cheers,

dirtROBOT
replies: 0 views: 633
dirtROBOT 4 weeks ago

I have been trying to get the Korg Minilogue to work for months with Ableton Live. I’ve downloaded the USB-MIDI driver and...

Alethab
replies: 2 views: 463
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

from the Live manual concerning Snap To Grid: This is a prime example of feature bloat getting in the way of writing...

Treebase DMX
replies: 13 views: 1,376
thomsonaudio 4 weeks ago

I am new to Ableton (just bought it) and have 150 songs splitted into bass, drums, and other instruments and just found out how...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 14 views: 611
ctothej123 4 weeks ago

Hi Ableton peeps. I'm having a problem where I'm getting dropouts and crackles on audio clip playback. The red "D"...

faeflora
replies: 21 views: 1,276
AnalogDigits 14th August 2019

Unfortunately by my lights, Ableton likes to draw lines for everything and there's no option to turn most of them off. I find as...

jonljacobi
replies: 0 views: 401
jonljacobi 9th August 2019

Either stems or just the master print? I have Lite and can't open the demo songs other than the one made for Lite.

goom
replies: 0 views: 340
goom 8th August 2019

I have logic 10.3.2 and Ableton 10.1.. which would you upgrade to first? Update to Ableton suite or Logic 10.4.5? Im more used...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 21 views: 1,084
jonljacobi 7th August 2019

Hi, currently using: 13" Macbook Pro (latest) 2018 running 10.14.4 Mojave. 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 16Gb RAM...

Willem2601
replies: 6 views: 968
Mikael B 7th August 2019

Does anybody know a way to make video (or pictures) trigger controlled sound parameters that you set up? Kind of like making...

stinosaur
replies: 10 views: 813
Amsoily 6th August 2019

Hello. I have a UC-33e MIDI controller from Evolution, which has 9 faders that i use for controlling track volumes in Live. It...

levanzoso
replies: 1 views: 395
pottering 5th August 2019

I am clueless. I bounce my project that is -17.5 Lufs on my Youlean meter, of course inserted at the end of the master bus, no...

Bionic_Beats
replies: 3 views: 447
Mikael B 5th August 2019

Hi guys So I've had an Apogee Duet USB for some time, I've made the decision to transfer over to Ableton. And for whatever...

Aphotik
replies: 4 views: 955
tille 4th August 2019

How come when my sound device driver is set to ASIO, Windows 10 volume mixer does not recognize Ableton Live as an application...

grogery
replies: 6 views: 588
stella645 3rd August 2019

When saving for example kicks to build your own library or drum racks. What are some things that will make life easier? Levels...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 3 views: 1,064
Joe Porto 31st July 2019

I have been trying to record electric guitar using Scarlett Focusrite Solo interface into Ableton Live Lite version 10 on an Acer...

Dezza
replies: 6 views: 1,033
DStep ATL 30th July 2019

How do I set a midi track in Ableton 9 to transmit on all midi channels? I could only see individual midi channel output options...

screentan
replies: 3 views: 899
pottering 28th July 2019

Hi Guys! Well, as the topic suggest; I wanna find out which version of Mac OS X that is the most stable / prestanda efficient...

Hummelman
replies: 8 views: 940
mcgilroy 27th July 2019

Hello. I would like: Whenever an audio track is selected, it would send out all its cc states (volume, pan, sends...) to a...

cupax
replies: 4 views: 850
pottering 25th July 2019

Hi, I'm using Ableton 10 with a Behringer UCA202 to record my DJ mixes. I have a left & right RCA going out of the record...

skiparama
replies: 0 views: 628
skiparama 23rd July 2019

Afternoon all, I'm getting really annoyed, I'm probably being rubbish here but i'm running Ableton 10 Suite which is obviously...

devontodetroit
replies: 7 views: 864
Mikael B 23rd July 2019

(This might be right in front of my face but..) I have the Launchcontrol XL & a BCR2000. Is there a way to configure the...

Pluginbug
replies: 0 views: 691
Pluginbug 22nd July 2019

Hi! I am building a liveset at the moment where my first try is to copy distilled versions of every song into a big project...

lebasti
replies: 3 views: 802
deedeeyeah 19th July 2019

I can always use the mouse, but I'd on occasion like to use the keyboard and the left/right arrows are used for resizing for some...

jonljacobi
replies: 4 views: 721
Mikael B 18th July 2019

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this question but the Ableton forum sent me to the forum on the Allen &...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 4 views: 885
Matth30 17th July 2019

I know I sound like a noob asking this but I work in the field of Music Production and have not once needed them for anything....

De Rien
replies: 14 views: 1,295
Arthur Stone 16th July 2019

This is fantastic for me, as previous solutions could be erratic and fiddly. So far CV Tools is pretty much plug and...

chrisso
replies: 8 views: 991
Synth Guru 16th July 2019

Hey guys, I thought I liked my mixes but then I listening to the flaming lips soft bulletin and i don't even understand how...

ja3k3l
replies: 0 views: 690
ja3k3l 16th July 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search