The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,187
Views: 10,187
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello! Im new here hoping you could help me with my issue. I have a mac and Im using ableton 9 and 10. Im trying to get...

TalulaFruFru
replies: 0 views: 74
TalulaFruFru 3 hours ago

Hello there!! I'm very hapoy to be part of this forum!!! Here I found helpful solutions for years. I am not a masterclass but I...

Sintek
replies: 0 views: 86
Sintek 8 hours ago

So I have a swingy jazz-synth song I'm working on right now. I know for a fact its at 205 BPM however there is a pick up at the...

connorzman
replies: 1 views: 185
CutMyEarOff 1 day ago

I know I sound like a noob asking this but I work in the field of Music Production and have not once needed them for anything....

De Rien
replies: 3 views: 245
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

I have several clips recorded and trying to rename them in arrangement view, it let me rename the first few then the rename...

the religion
replies: 2 views: 291
EMMST 2 days ago

1) Basically, you download Visual Studio Express from here: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/express/ 2) Hook off this...

daskeladden
replies: 1 views: 220
Mikael B 3 days ago

Hi I'm a big fan of stock plugins and recently got into Wavetables (love its workflow) to create my sounds but every time I come...

Dudo
replies: 3 views: 241
Mikael B 3 days ago

I've recently "upgraded" rigs from my old faithful HD3 Accel MacPro system to a 2.3 Ghz MB Pro Retina Quad i7 w/ 16 GB...

BlakeJohnsonCSR
replies: 22 views: 3,000
casiotone 3 days ago

Hi I'm a big fan of stock plugins and recently got into Wavetables (love its workflow) to create my sounds but every time I come...

Dudo
replies: 0 views: 242
Dudo 3 days ago

Here's a weird one that I can't solve but I can work around: When I have a Kontakt library sound that has a loop or sequence...

3rdpath
replies: 3 views: 257
3rdpath 5 days ago

Incoming basic question... I've created an ableton session and done some automation on a max device, but when opening the...

GaryDoris
replies: 3 views: 263
M.Retra 1 week ago

I’ve been exploring the huge archive of free devices over at maxforlive.com and around the web. At some point I started keeping...

isosceles
replies: 2 views: 355
M.Retra 1 week ago

Hi, when I try to play video from Ableton Live it lags extremely. I am using a Mac, my CPU usage is always between 3 and 5%....

Hemnast
replies: 2 views: 317
San PelleGRAINo 1 week ago

Hey, I have a problem I just can´t fix. I send midi from a channel to my moog and when I record the audio its ahead of...

Herbst Ed
replies: 5 views: 685
Mikael B 1 week ago

For a long time I used only the built in devices for Ableton Live along with some Max For Live devices. Last year I took...

strange loop
replies: 25 views: 918
Mikael B 1 week ago

I’m getting about 8ms of overall latency right now with samples running at 64. My main issue is that I’m using 8 mics into...

nick.
replies: 10 views: 613
jonljacobi 1 week ago

What I want to do is, to make a clip trigger another clip in another scene. So everytime cilp A in scene 1 plays it triggers clip...

TNC
replies: 5 views: 333
TNC 1 week ago

Using Soleman midi foot controller with Ableton Live. I can assign samples to foot switches but can’t get them to trigger? ...

Trobro
replies: 0 views: 253
Trobro 1 week ago

Hi, I am sending MIDI to my Juno-DS from Ableton. I am also using "Pgm change" in the Clip to set the current...

ikaris
replies: 4 views: 272
ikaris 2 weeks ago

Hi! I was going to make my own theme for Ableton 10 but it's really quite tricky to do, if anyone's tried it here you'll know...

AbletonThemes
replies: 2 views: 356
Deleted 11f77bb 2 weeks ago

i've always had the full version, so i'm not sure, but from what i can see in the product description for LE/Lite versions it say...

jbuonacc
replies: 2 views: 265
jbuonacc 2 weeks ago

Howdy, slutz I'm currently using Ableton 9 and I'm trying to use an aggregate device of my Behringer 404HD interface and my...

Schploink
replies: 4 views: 491
Schploink 2 weeks ago

Might be a strange question, but I am in the making of a new type of way music is created and I need some help on this from you...

Fnord
replies: 8 views: 395
Fnord 2 weeks ago

Good day, I have some strange issue and this is happening first time with my 3rd party plug-ins. When I try to put on any...

Maart_Laus
replies: 1 views: 239
markusschloesser 2 weeks ago

Hello, We're looking for a few people to test our new plugin on Ableton. If you are interested, please email...

Mundox
replies: 0 views: 229
Mundox 2 weeks ago

Does Live have Mono Tracks? or how can that be achieved in cases of money instruments like guitars, Bass or Vocals I believe...

iamslim11
replies: 3 views: 381
Mikael B 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone! My first post on Gearslutz! I am using Touchmix 30 and Live on Win and was wondering if it's possible to route...

k0eman
replies: 0 views: 260
k0eman 3 weeks ago

Hello all, I've been making music solely on the Novation Circuit for the past few years as my Mac mini has been too painful to...

BillPayer
replies: 2 views: 402
nwmusicman 3 weeks ago

No PayWall or BS, Make Music! https://gum.co/trawn

klyde
replies: 0 views: 277
klyde 3 weeks ago

This forum is a little slow, so let's speculate for fun. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come forth with secret...

tsrono
replies: 581 views: 64,772
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

Probably the weirdest issue I've ever had with plugins, but whenever I load anything from my V collection, this happens: 1....

breakline
replies: 1 views: 355
breakline 3 weeks ago

Hello, Firstly i want to apologize for my english, which is so bad so sorry for that... My configuration : laptop...

Saiamon
replies: 21 views: 526
Saiamon 3 weeks ago

Hey Guys, Raven with ableton anyone using one or have experience with the Raven.

Dirtycircuit
replies: 7 views: 737
JameyZ 4 weeks ago

Hello all, I've been trying to figure out how to accomplish something like this, regarding live playing,especially improvised...

zoobooboozoo
replies: 3 views: 394
Mikael B 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I've managed to do something daft, and have no idea how I did it or how to undo it. I was trying to save the...

davidngillespie
replies: 3 views: 396
EMMST 4 weeks ago

hi i need to do audiodesign and the company asked for something similar to this: Dropbox - Puma Tricks LINHKRUGER.mp4 -...

boombipbass
replies: 2 views: 411
EMMST 4 weeks ago

Hi. As a Logic Pro user with the company presets and user presets built into a menu in the plugin interface I’m utterly...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 409
pottering 4 weeks ago

I'm currently setting up a new Surface Pro 6 and for some reason Live 10 won't scan the default plug-in folder. It has no...

UnicornMaster
replies: 2 views: 341
UnicornMaster 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, question: Im currently using Ableton Live 9. All stock plug-ins, soft synths, everything etc. Does upping the...

rallycapmusic
replies: 7 views: 575
Mikael B 19th April 2019

Hello, I'm running Ableton Live 10 on Windows 7 and looking to record audio for a live podcast. I'll be doing the podcast live...

chefelf
replies: 0 views: 299
chefelf 17th April 2019

Hello everyone, Hope y'all doing great ! :cool: I had a quick question : I've got a live set of 10 songs in Ableton, each one...

dawdawg
replies: 0 views: 274
dawdawg 17th April 2019

All of a sudden every audio channel I load is -15.1 dB and comes with an instance of Soundtoys Microshift. What have I done and...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 2 views: 329
Sonny Casanovas 17th April 2019

Hi there, I'm using Ableton Live 10 together with the Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL. Since Presonus made the very strange decision...

mastersong
replies: 1 views: 328
pottering 15th April 2019

Hi, So I Plug my HW drum synth into focusrite scarlett audio inputs. Sound is nice so far. Then i route the signal in ableton...

ak75
replies: 11 views: 503
ak75 15th April 2019

Hi, currently using: 13" Macbook Pro (latest) 2018 running 10.14.4 Mojave. 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5 16Gb RAM...

Willem2601
replies: 2 views: 394
Willem2601 14th April 2019

I'm perfectly happy with Presonus Studio One 4 Pro for digital audio editing and Reason to get good synths on the cheap. I...

CedricM
replies: 2 views: 450
Mikael B 13th April 2019

Has anyone used two Akai APC40 MkII controllers with Live to control 16 tracks split across the two APCs? I currently use 2 x...

graeme_ncl
replies: 0 views: 317
graeme_ncl 10th April 2019

hey fellows how can i automate uad plugin parameters within Ableton? right click on parameterknob in plugin doesnt work and...

rsda1980
replies: 4 views: 462
msmucr 8th April 2019

Hello. I play several different hardware synths with a MOTU microlite USB MIDI interface and an Akai MPK261 controller. A...

weenhillage
replies: 0 views: 391
weenhillage 7th April 2019

I'm looking for an Ableton Live 10 template for live performance. I found the ill.gates template for Live 9 and it looks...

zmill92
replies: 3 views: 549
zmill92 3rd April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search