The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,835
Views: 10,835
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I hope this is the most appropriate place for this question. I recently acquired an A&H QU16 and I want to use it with...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 6 views: 242
Wyllys 53 minutes ago

This is fantastic for me, as previous solutions could be erratic and fiddly. So far CV Tools is pretty much plug and...

chrisso
replies: 6 views: 494
Modular_8 2 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 431
jonljacobi 2 hours ago

Im on my trial of ableton 10 and have some issues which are really bugging me and wondering if anyone knows how i can solve...

Sk1nZ
replies: 11 views: 451
Teej 5 hours ago

I know I sound like a noob asking this but I work in the field of Music Production and have not once needed them for anything....

De Rien
replies: 9 views: 860
jonljacobi 5 hours ago

If you're a Roli user you're probably well aware that Ableton doesn't easily do the MPE thing. I've kludged it into working but...

3rdpath
replies: 1 views: 461
jonljacobi 6 hours ago

Hi Guys! Well, as the topic suggest; I wanna find out which version of Mac OS X that is the most stable / prestanda efficient...

Hummelman
replies: 5 views: 525
jonljacobi 6 hours ago

I just read that Ableton is adding "emoji support" to Live (see DJ Mag article below). How about adding the...

blueflake
replies: 13 views: 849
jonljacobi 6 hours ago

Spent the day knocking low hanging fruit off my to-do/fix list today and the only one I couldn't get figured out is an issue with...

Quannum Logic
replies: 1 views: 368
markusschloesser 1 day ago

Anyone could give any good tips in midi sequencing with the two's? Trying to decide if I really need a hardware sequencer or not,...

Tnsl
replies: 1 views: 522
Synth Guru 3 days ago

Hi guys I've been using Ableton quite extensively for the last year, and feel pretty confident that I know what I am doing. I...

Christlofer
replies: 5 views: 578
Mikael B 4 days ago

I have logic 10.3.2 and Ableton 10.1.. which would you upgrade to first? Update to Ableton suite or Logic 10.4.5? Im more used...

FOURTHTUNZ
replies: 18 views: 618
Mikael B 4 days ago

I am using Ableton 9 as I bought it on an educational license when I was in school and have been using it ever since. I really...

smccarthy945
replies: 4 views: 598
Seamoss 4 days ago

Hey I'm planning to buy launchpad mk2 and I was wondering what is the best available step sequencer for it? Does it still work...

Nightmara
replies: 1 views: 481
Nightmara 4 days ago

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this question but the Ableton forum sent me to the forum on the Allen &...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 3 views: 553
Mikael B 6 days ago

After exhaustive searching I can't seem to find the right midi footpedal for controlling Ableton looper. As I am doing a lot of...

Donpepperoni
replies: 9 views: 9,709
taperocket 1 week ago

Does anybody know a way to make video (or pictures) trigger controlled sound parameters that you set up? Kind of like making...

stinosaur
replies: 0 views: 453
stinosaur 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I'm a noob here, so this thread is probably in he wrong place. Apologies in advance. So, I have ableton suite and...

Tekon
replies: 3 views: 263
Tekon 1 week ago

Hello guys ! Please tell me how to mapp (automap) pcr 300 with ableton live ? i tried the UserConfiguration.txt trick but...

johndiggs
replies: 0 views: 323
johndiggs 1 week ago

I drag the Komplete Kontrol VST.adg to a MIDI track. I have Komplete Kontrol launched. I can play my keyboard and hear the...

GeeWilikhertz
replies: 11 views: 486
GeeWilikhertz 2 weeks ago

So...I've checked everywhere for an explanation of this and I can't find it...Maybe I'm just not smart, I don't know. Anyway,...

Skyrunner
replies: 12 views: 68,993
hodshonf 2 weeks ago

The Multiband Dynamics device in Live is a great tool for de-essing a signal. So I made a super simple to use De-esser in Ableton...

Raaphorst
replies: 1 views: 376
Dirtgrain 2 weeks ago

Afternoon all, I'm getting really annoyed, I'm probably being rubbish here but i'm running Ableton 10 Suite which is obviously...

devontodetroit
replies: 5 views: 530
Treebase DMX 3 weeks ago

Hey gearslutz, After i tried a lot and routed a lot i found myself stuck.. I watched this...

flinte
replies: 3 views: 531
apeshake 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, I created a couple of projects using Ableton Beta 10.1 and now I'm back to using the regular Ableton. Problem is I...

lezzb0t
replies: 3 views: 458
Mikael B 3 weeks ago

I've recently "upgraded" rigs from my old faithful HD3 Accel MacPro system to a 2.3 Ghz MB Pro Retina Quad i7 w/ 16 GB...

BlakeJohnsonCSR
replies: 23 views: 3,406
Spanzor 3 weeks ago

It's only with one specific project too. The only third party plug-in I have in the project is Serum but it's not activated....

connorzman
replies: 2 views: 475
M.Retra 3 weeks ago

Reaper DAW has this nicely implemented as a sub project feature. For a video demonstration click this link & start from 1:54...

pranavakazack
replies: 2 views: 500
pranavakazack 4 weeks ago

Ok , ok….. i know the various options on Ableton Live… rockout but as i'm more "friend" to "vertical"...

wavewalker
replies: 2 views: 617
wavewalker 4 weeks ago

Hi All, Running the latest Ableton 10.1 and want to create a template. I want to also create Buss's for the relevant parts of...

Immortal
replies: 3 views: 439
pottering 4 weeks ago

Hi, All, What I'm trying to do: Recording a podcast live using Zoom (video conferencing with a co-host) and Ableton to...

chefelf
replies: 2 views: 450
chefelf 10th June 2019

Hi! I am building a liveset at the moment where my first try is to copy distilled versions of every song into a big project...

lebasti
replies: 1 views: 468
EMMST 9th June 2019

Hello, Does anyone know how to route audio from one channel in Ableton into the main computer audio channel? I'm trying to...

chefelf
replies: 2 views: 457
chefelf 9th June 2019

Hello there!! I'm very hapoy to be part of this forum!!! Here I found helpful solutions for years. I am not a masterclass but I...

Sintek
replies: 10 views: 770
Synth Guru 9th June 2019

hello! I have an Apollo Twin Duo and an Elysia Xpressor stereo bus compressor. I want to to be able to send audio from Ableton...

magnolia
replies: 2 views: 563
magnolia 9th June 2019

Hey! I'm looking to emulate a vocal effect used by Little Dragon on the song "Blinking Pigs." It can be heard at...

marcomello
replies: 2 views: 492
marcomello 8th June 2019

Can someone please give me an approach on how to warp an acapella into a track I'm working on . The acapella basically fits but...

SuckAtProducing
replies: 4 views: 520
mat1 7th June 2019

I’ve been exploring the huge archive of free devices over at maxforlive.com and around the web. At some point I started keeping...

isosceles
replies: 4 views: 904
M.Retra 6th June 2019

I MADE THIS TUTORIAL A WHILE BACK so if u dig it please leave a like and sub https://youtu.be/12k9LsSZ4zQ AND I USED...

Octopous
replies: 0 views: 276
Octopous 4th June 2019

IF U FOUND HELPFUL PLSS LEAVE A LIKE AND SUB I DO THESE FOR FREE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :)

Octopous
replies: 0 views: 437
Octopous 4th June 2019

Good evening Ableton Live community, We’ve created an INSTRUMENT 1 template Max patch to enable you to use your INSTRUMENT...

thankubrandon
replies: 0 views: 445
thankubrandon 4th June 2019

Hi, I have always been a Cubase user but lately picked up a copy of Ableton Lite. I like it and was wondering if there is anyway...

Dallon426
replies: 2 views: 519
Mikael B 3rd June 2019

Hey everyone - I've got a bunch of loop-based compositions sequenced on my motif (original). I'm trying to figure out the...

ryanluckey
replies: 1 views: 513
Mikael B 1st June 2019

I’m getting about 8ms of overall latency right now with samples running at 64. My main issue is that I’m using 8 mics into...

nick.
replies: 18 views: 1,188
Mikael B 1st June 2019

Has anyone used two Akai APC40 MkII controllers with Live to control 16 tracks split across the two APCs? I currently use 2 x...

graeme_ncl
replies: 1 views: 630
DRN 31st May 2019

So I have a swingy jazz-synth song I'm working on right now. I know for a fact its at 205 BPM however there is a pick up at the...

connorzman
replies: 3 views: 615
lllubi 29th May 2019

I have the following problem, which behaves differently, in different situations. The 4 directional big knob on the right (push...

patricknita
replies: 0 views: 502
patricknita 29th May 2019

Hi everyone! There is now a link, from Ableton itself, to download Live 10.1! I'm stoked, but also a little hesitant as it...

zeekool
replies: 2 views: 870
M32 28th May 2019

I have several clips recorded and trying to rename them in arrangement view, it let me rename the first few then the rename...

the religion
replies: 2 views: 561
EMMST 23rd May 2019

1) Basically, you download Visual Studio Express from here: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/express/ 2) Hook off this...

daskeladden
replies: 1 views: 590
Mikael B 23rd May 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search